Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KUBITX - Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform - page 52. (Read 35365 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0
What percentage of funds have you allocated towards legal and licensing issues?

Think that 7.5% tokens is alloceted for legal issue.

That is a healthy amount in my book.
Activity: 264
I like your slogan, " know this. have this. to fix it."And that, team members have a link to a personal account in Linkedin. But I have doubts when I see software cap 10.000 Ethereum. And the bounty is only 2%, this is hardly a very attractive for the bounty hunters.

It is a solid bounty pool, those 2% are quite fine for a lot of people, nothing wrong there.

I think thats more than fair share for bounty hunters,remember that you are getting tokens for just a  little work,bounty campaigns are not especially hard work.

It really depends how loing they last, sometimes people end up working 5-6 months for a bounty and then they get like 10 dollars Cheesy Thankfully that is not the case here.  Smiley

Well it's not hard work, but people can get angry if they get a change for work for a few months Roll Eyes
Activity: 247
Merit: 2
What percentage of funds have you allocated towards legal and licensing issues?
Activity: 222
I like your slogan, " know this. have this. to fix it."And that, team members have a link to a personal account in Linkedin. But I have doubts when I see software cap 10.000 Ethereum. And the bounty is only 2%, this is hardly a very attractive for the bounty hunters.

It is a solid bounty pool, those 2% are quite fine for a lot of people, nothing wrong there.

I think thats more than fair share for bounty hunters,remember that you are getting tokens for just a  little work,bounty campaigns are not especially hard work.

It really depends how loing they last, sometimes people end up working 5-6 months for a bounty and then they get like 10 dollars Cheesy Thankfully that is not the case here.  Smiley
Activity: 211
Are there some ways to get some KubitX tokens if we can't invest at the moment.Like some airdrop or help project with something to earn Kubitx?
To my knowledge there is no airdrop program, that is to my knowledge.
The only way to get KuBitX tokens for free is to follow the KuBitX campaign bounty. But it looks like you can only register on social media campaigns, because I see no rank restrictions for KuBitX social media campaign bounties.

You can join bounty and try to earn some that way.

Start by reading through this topic here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-kbx-kubitx-first-truly-global-exchange-5m-tokens-4632164
Activity: 66
Do you have any testing product available yet?

I would like to know that too.I see that you plan prototype for Q3 2018,is it out yet?
Activity: 108
Where is your company headuqarters,some kind of main office where key people are?

People now works from all around the world from their homes.

Yeah, modern offices look like this today Grin

Maybe im old school,but i still like to see people working form some main office,or headquartes,but im aware of the fact that working from home has its advantages
Activity: 252

Activity: 266

I know this is not prescribed by law, but what a usual percentage for bounty pool?

It varies alot really, but I would say some fair share is 1-2% of the token supply.

However, that could be changed during the bounty if they see that many people joined and the share would be spread out to thin.
Activity: 137

I know this is not prescribed by law, but what a usual percentage for bounty pool?

It varies alot really, but I would say some fair share is 1-2% of the token supply.
Activity: 238
Hi,who did your smart contract audit?If you can share the name of course.
Activity: 156

Activity: 266
Where is your company headuqarters,some kind of main office where key people are?

Yeah, modern offices look like this today Grin
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
Are there some ways to get some KubitX tokens if we can't invest at the moment.Like some airdrop or help project with something to earn Kubitx?
To my knowledge there is no airdrop program, that is to my knowledge.
The only way to get KuBitX tokens for free is to follow the KuBitX campaign bounty. But it looks like you can only register on social media campaigns, because I see no rank restrictions for KuBitX social media campaign bounties.
Activity: 140
Activity: 212
How can I invest in KubitX? Is there a minimum investment?

You can start by exploring from this link:

https://dashboard.kubitx.io/users/sign_in
Activity: 103
How can I invest in KubitX? Is there a minimum investment?
Activity: 166

Activity: 171

Activity: 230
KuBitX is a centralized cryptocurrency exchange. This game-changing platform will not just be another fee-maker, in fact all trading fees will be paid using their token. They will never charge fees in other cryptocurrencies unless the user doesn't possess their token which will be easy to acquire in their exchange.

Nicely said, and I hope that Kubitx will deliver all those things you mentioned, so us users can benefit in the end.

KuBitX is one of the most advanced and powerful cryptocurrency trading platforms. KuBitX is designed to transact at 12 million transactions per second, trading at faster speeds.

Has that been tested already?

It should be, the number of transactions is likely to be obtained while testing.
Pages:
Jump to: