Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KUBITX - Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform - page 53. (Read 35365 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
How to join the sale,whats the procedure,do you have some explanation video or article?

Here is the link to get started with

https://dashboard.kubitx.io/users/sign_in

Thank you. Haven't seen any video or article that would help with this procedure.
Activity: 238
so far many have made positive comments and support for this project, hopefully in the future more and more participants will help promote it so that the project can be known by many people.

They have good bounty campaign, that's another way to promote the project and get some tokens as a reward.

Can i as newbie rank join their bounty campaign?

Don't think so m8, you should at least be junior member.

Newbies can't participate in the signature part of the bounty campaign, but they can participate in other stuff like Twitter, Facebook, Reddit...

Newbies actually do participate a lot in Twitter and Facebook campaign and thank god for newbies I say  Grin

True,newbie make big part of every campaign,if allowed to participate.I dont see problem if some newbie rank member joins the campaign and makes good video

yes. I agree with you. promotion is an effective marketing tool and social media is a suitable tool for the promotion of the KUBITX platform. I am sure the participation of participants in the bounty has a positive impact on this platform.
Activity: 53
A exchange for everyone with low fess compared to others and high security. This is what users wants. I think there will be no KYC requirements for the users to use the platform?

Yes,and that will make other exchanges lower their fees too,and increase security.Good stuff for us users Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
Where is your company headuqarters,some kind of main office where key people are?
I asked the KuBitX admin and they told me that their company office is located in Malta.
Malta is a popular place lately for crypto projects,even Binance plans to move there.
Sorry friend, we don't discuss binance, this is a KuBitX thread. So please discuss according to the topic.
Activity: 56
Where is your company headuqarters,some kind of main office where key people are?
I asked the KuBitX admin and they told me that their company office is located in Malta.

Malta is a popular place lately for crypto projects,even Binance plans to move there.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
Activity: 175
You already minted your tokens,or TGE will happen end of token sale?

What does minting tokens mean? I'm still learning the crypto vocabulary...
Activity: 118
You already minted your tokens,or TGE will happen end of token sale?
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
I like your slogan, " know this. have this. to fix it."And that, team members have a link to a personal account in Linkedin. But I have doubts when I see software cap 10.000 Ethereum. And the bounty is only 2%, this is hardly a very attractive for the bounty hunters.
Activity: 182
Activity: 126
so far many have made positive comments and support for this project, hopefully in the future more and more participants will help promote it so that the project can be known by many people.

They have good bounty campaign, that's another way to promote the project and get some tokens as a reward.

Newbies can't participate in the signature part of the bounty campaign, but they can participate in other stuff like Twitter, Facebook, Reddit...

Newbies actually do participate a lot in Twitter and Facebook campaign and thank god for newbies I say  Grin

True,newbie make big part of every campaign,if allowed to participate.I dont see problem if some newbie rank member joins the campaign and makes good video
Activity: 112
How to join the sale,whats the procedure,do you have some explanation video or article?
Activity: 252

And it is good to start, it is important to spread the news about the project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2

Activity: 247
Merit: 2
KuBitX is a centralized cryptocurrency exchange. This game-changing platform will not just be another fee-maker, in fact all trading fees will be paid using their token. They will never charge fees in other cryptocurrencies unless the user doesn't possess their token which will be easy to acquire in their exchange.

This is exactly what Binance is offering with BNB and it is good path to follow for sure.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
A exchange for everyone with low fess compared to others and high security. This is what users wants. I think there will be no KYC requirements for the users to use the platform?
Activity: 216

Activity: 193

Activity: 224
Can someone please tell us what security measure are you going to put in place to secure traders funds?
This something more of a common sense. Ofcourse it would be an advance security measures and also the basics. But nothing is unhackable if it's centralize. Decentralized exchange are far more secure in nature.

People don't realize that they are the most important link in this chain.Don't let yourself as a person to be hacked.
Please reiterate your word. Can't seem to see the significance from what i just said about security. As long as it's centralized, nothing can prevent a hack even if the security is on a higher level of encryption.

What I'm saying is that hacks happen on social levels the most.Social hacking is most successful and most frequent method of hacking.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
KuBitX is a centralized cryptocurrency exchange. This game-changing platform will not just be another fee-maker, in fact all trading fees will be paid using their token. They will never charge fees in other cryptocurrencies unless the user doesn't possess their token which will be easy to acquire in their exchange.

Nicely said, and I hope that Kubitx will deliver all those things you mentioned, so us users can benefit in the end.

KuBitX is one of the most advanced and powerful cryptocurrency trading platforms. KuBitX is designed to transact at 12 million transactions per second, trading at faster speeds.

Has that been tested already?
Pages:
Jump to: