Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KUBITX - Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform - page 57. (Read 35365 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 0
Does Kubitx plan to have some Airdrops in the future?

Airdrop would be nice, it would boost interest in the project for sure.On Telegram for example.
Activity: 222
Does Kubitx plan to have some Airdrops in the future?
Activity: 216
nice video Africa is a potential market place

Africa is next big market, for lots of reasons!

Indeed, there is so many people in Africa that have never heard of a bank, so crypto has a really good chance there to establish itself among the people.
Activity: 224
It says u will be exchange and trading platform.That means something else will be possible to trade,other than crypto?

I believe trading means crypto trading and exchange means possibly fiat to crypto and vice versa.
Activity: 152

Africa is next big market, for lots of reasons!
Activity: 264
The CEO of KubitX is Eric Ohene-Agyekum Annan, who has the experience of contributing to the Digitaltalkudi.com project, Blockchain Council, Huawei Technologies. this is very cool, this project is led by an experienced person.

Yeah i just checked his LinkedIn profile,seems like he knows what he is doing Smiley

It is understandable that such a position have person of such qualities and experience Smiley
Activity: 252
It says u will be exchange and trading platform.That means something else will be possible to trade,other than crypto?

I did not think about this option, interesting...
Activity: 131
The CEO of KubitX is Eric Ohene-Agyekum Annan, who has the experience of contributing to the Digitaltalkudi.com project, Blockchain Council, Huawei Technologies. this is very cool, this project is led by an experienced person.

Yeah i just checked his LinkedIn profile,seems like he knows what he is doing Smiley
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
Activity: 308
The KuBitX ecosystem is effectively going to be one of the most comprehensive and compliant solutions for traders, partnering with the best trade engine experts having a broad industry experience.
Activity: 56
How much tokens will be sold during the ICO, the public sale?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Activity: 266
I just watched kubitx announcement video and it looks really good. The narrator also sounds very good and professional.

Can you share that video please?

Video is released on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McOZVENoZFA

Nice to see things happening marketing wise, that is very important aspect for a project nowadays.

Yeah, marketing is a very important component of every project.
copper member
Activity: 378
Activity: 247
I just watched kubitx announcement video and it looks really good. The narrator also sounds very good and professional.

Nice to see things happening marketing wise, that is very important aspect for a project nowadays.
Activity: 140
On how many exchanges you plan to get listed on in first month after end of sale,and can you share us names of those that you aim for?

I believe they will launch an exchange Cheesy So only one Cheesy Grin
Activity: 176
Chicos, ya teneis disponible el whitepaper traducido al español  de Kubitx:
For the spanish speaking community.. here you got spanish translation of Whitepaper avaliable

enjoy Smiley

WP https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iedyaTjmFA315jQ9ZA7-MFnIxxDfy7K4

Thank you for this effort!
Activity: 28

Is a great video. All concepts are explained very clearly.

I wish more videos could be recorded like this!
Activity: 34

He talks clearly and has a good voice. Most important he talks about good project.
Activity: 37
So according to roadmap, kubitx will probably go live around end of the year.

Is there MVP available,or some kind of prototype?

Can you explain MVP, what is that?

The minimum viable product (MVP) is a product with enough features to satisfy the initial customers, and provide feedback for future development

So its similar to beta release?

Its similar but crypto has specific standards so hence there is a different description.
Pages:
Jump to: