Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KUBITX - Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform - page 55. (Read 35365 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
Is there or will there be a mobile app like other exchanges have?
For sure there would be. But i think they will focus first on mobile view compatibility than a standalone android/ios app. It's too early to guess.
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
Is there or will there be a mobile app like other exchanges have?
Activity: 187
How you plan to attract people using your exchange?

Good way to spread in the beginning is good referral system,with good bonus,That should help in the start,to spread.

Is there a referral program for Kubitx?
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
Can someone please tell us what security measure are you going to put in place to secure traders funds?
This something more of a common sense. Ofcourse it would be an advance security measures and also the basics. But nothing is unhackable if it's centralize. Decentralized exchange are far more secure in nature.
Activity: 156
Can someone please tell us what security measure are you going to put in place to secure traders funds?
Activity: 252

Good way to spread in the beginning is good referral system,with good bonus,That should help in the start,to spread.

What is the bonus scheme for pre-sale and main sales?
Activity: 282
Merit: 113
Do you have some strong partner or investor backing you up?
For partner, KuBitX partner with MODULUS GLOBAL, LOCALAU, WDM INTERNATIONAL,TGE LAUNCH MEDIA and UMS CONFERENCES. If you want more information, please visit they website, there is complete information available.
Activity: 95
Do you have some strong partner or investor backing you up?
Activity: 282
Merit: 113
Hello Goldigger456. KuBitX exchanges are not only for investors, and for the community, but this is a global exchange. So if you talk about, a good bonus, a good referral system, what you mean is ICO Grin The question is more directed to the team's vision & mission to attract people using the KuBitX exchange. And that has been explained above.
Activity: 212
KubitX CEO, Eric Annan was at Cheetah Africa Fintech and Blockchain Conference in Nigeria.
https://twitter.com/kubitx/status/1026034296316940289

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dj00wQtUwAEgy22.jpg

Good to hear that KubitX is spreading the word ands awareness about the project!
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
KubitX CEO, Eric Annan was at Cheetah Africa Fintech and Blockchain Conference in Nigeria.
https://twitter.com/kubitx/status/1026034296316940289

Activity: 163

Activity: 124
I see that you advertise yourself as "first truly global exchange".What does that mean exactly?
Yes, KuBitX offers a one-stop platform for our users. Many countries and citizens have been left behind in a new revolution called blockchain, we will connect thes e points and offer excellent services using top global best practice organizations. Please visit the KuBitX website if you feel that my explanation is still wrong.

This sounds very promising,gonna check whitepaper abit more and ill be back with some questions Wink
Activity: 186
This is interesting and promising. I'll give it a try and hope the team plays all the right cards to make it as big as possible.
Activity: 127
The project looks interesting with a global ambition and an experienced team backing the project. When will the demo version available to test the platform?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
I see that you advertise yourself as "first truly global exchange".What does that mean exactly?
Yes, KuBitX offers a one-stop platform for our users. Many countries and citizens have been left behind in a new revolution called blockchain, we will connect thes e points and offer excellent services using top global best practice organizations. Please visit the KuBitX website if you feel that my explanation is still wrong.
Activity: 182
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
They are contained in the KuBitX ecosystem, the KuBitX Trade engine, the secure KuBitX wallet, and the advanced Admin dashboard to manage Trade Exchange activities. With the security offered by the KuBitX wallet, I'm sure there will be lots of people interested in using the KuBitX exchange. If you want to know more, please contact their staff, I can only answer what they have explained in their media.
Activity: 120
Activity: 266
nice video Africa is a potential market place

Africa is next big market, for lots of reasons!

Which reasons are those?

I think cos lots of people don't have access to bank account so crpyto could be well used solution.

Exactly, everyone has a smartphones today and that is more then enough to control your money and get access to lots of goods, services and options.

Today you can only have smartphone and internet connection anf everthing is reachable.
Pages:
Jump to: