Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 114. (Read 115038 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Who are freight brokers?
They are an intermediary between a shipper and a carrier who organizes and facilitates the movement of the shipper’s freight.

And ELD?
You mean EDI? Electronic Data Interchange – edi is the electronic exchange of business documents between shipping partners in a standardized format. developed in the 1960s, all data is communicated between the carrier, shipper, and the consignee in electronic edi documents known as ansi x12 “transaction sets
Activity: 119
Who are freight brokers?
They are an intermediary between a shipper and a carrier who organizes and facilitates the movement of the shipper’s freight.

And ELD?
Activity: 58
Who are freight brokers?
Activity: 119
Who are freight brokers?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
On your site it's written that you have some patented technologies. Where is proof?
click "U.S. Patent" and there is document. It's on top of the site
Found it ! Thanks Smiley
Activity: 97
On your site it's written that you have some patented technologies. Where is proof?
click "U.S. Patent" and there is document. It's on top of the site
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Activity: 224
Activity: 9
Crypto market fluctuated very fast, therefore investors should be fast to take profits, stop loss or buy the dips to get fast returns. Wish good luck to investors! Luck is what you need!
Activity: 29
it's written on the site, that you have apps. Where can I see them?
App store and Google play)
Can you give me some links or the name of the apps?
Check out the left top of the site
Activity: 32
I am not trying to advertise or promote it, just giving my opinion. dev are very professional, also if you read whitepaper coin has real porpoise (real life usage) it should be long term idea.
App store and Google play)
Can you give me some links or the name of the apps?
Activity: 29
what's the price of 1 token?
Activity: 60
How exactly will customerts benefit from the work of LaneAxis?
30% discount for products at least
Thank you
Activity: 76
30% discount for products at least
Activity: 11
Attracting to the investors and spreading the information about this plan can be attained if the team really have to create a good advertisement and social marketing strategy campaign.
Activity: 60
Jump to: