Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 88. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I had the impression that the platform is oriented only to the United States.
At least in the near future this is so?

It kinda goes from the headline they have a patent in the US and I think I saw somewhere they have an operating company in the US, so my guess would be that's where they will launch. Don't really know if they gonna expand from there, probably, why not.

According to their roadmap they have intensions to expand and operate globally but it will take some time, it's planned for Q2 22.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

It kinda goes from the headline they have a patent in the US and I think I saw somewhere they have an operating company in the US, so my guess would be that's where they will launch. Don't really know if they gonna expand from there, probably, why not.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
In south of Europe, drivers are suffering a lot from competition of Eastern Europe drivers, as they don't respect the working hours limitations. Will this system also improve the control of working hours?

This!
Also trucks are circulating way more in south/east Europe because in northern/central Europe companies use trains instead of trucks to cut costs/be faster since highways are full most of the time

I didn't know that there were that many companies that used trains to transport. There are not too many railways available for ware and they don't usually travel too fast.
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
In south of Europe, drivers are suffering a lot from competition of Eastern Europe drivers, as they don't respect the working hours limitations. Will this system also improve the control of working hours?

This!
Also trucks are circulating way more in south/east Europe because in northern/central Europe companies use trains instead of trucks to cut costs/be faster since highways are full most of the time

There's already systems in every truck that tracks the time the truck was driving and the police can check it.

I'm wondering if their system can also be used in drones. Imo it would make sense since drones delivery will certainly increase in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

This!

There's already systems in every truck that tracks the time the truck was driving and the police can check it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
is signature bounty still open for this project?
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

This!
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

I don't think a tracking platform will be able to influence working hours anyhow...That's already an inside problem of certain companies that they don't manage to have control over it.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I bet this project has the advantages over other competitors considering its already a working platform and its has patented processes to date.
I think this is the important point of this project. I love the idea!  Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Unfortunately the change in ranking policy caused the account responsible for the topic to be downgraded to newbie, this affects how your post is placed, removing the images and changing its layout, it would be interesting if someone on the front page edits your post and insert them. It's just by visual but interesting to newcomers to the thread  Grin

Or he can upgrade to copper member and it should work. Or someone give him merits. I don't see other options honestly but yes, the OP is the most important post

there are many offer from community manager that can make agood thread if they didn't upgrade to copper member, and if they hire community manager, they can handle bounty too.
I do not remember to see anything about reward in this Thread, but the idea is really nice, besides a greater control on the projects in several aspects, it allows greater dissemination of information to the Community and new followers
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
public sale is on? what is the initial investment bonus? is there a real-time counter for raised sum on the project's website?...

Not yet, public sales starts in around 1h 45min. They have a progress bar on their website, I hope it will be real-time.

I hope their Tier 1 of main sale will do very good considering it has already surpassed its softcap of $2 million as per info on the site.
Yes, I think so seeing their sales have exceeded softcap on the numbers $2,4 m, and is currently the main sales Tier1 is underway until 30 days left, and there will still be the main sales of Tier 2 and 3 that will end until December. I think there's still plenty of time to reach hardcap.

Their hard cap is 30m$

In current market conditions, i don't think it is reachable. But if market goes better, who knows.

The hardcap is not that important number as a softcap and since they already reached it, Laneaxis shouldn't have a problem moneywise. Besides, you never know with crypto what the next month gonna bring.
I don't like projects that easily can reach hard cap - then their team becomes lazy and slow. For optimal development of the project ideal result, I guess - can be something average between soft and hard caps.

Also, when reaching the hard cap it is harder to grow on price. I always prefer smaller market cap comparing to a bigger one.

Price can grow more and easily with the smaller market cap. And if there is a soft cap, i'm happy with it.
public sale is on? what is the initial investment bonus? is there a real-time counter for raised sum on the project's website?...

Not yet, public sales starts in around 1h 45min. They have a progress bar on their website, I hope it will be real-time.

I hope their Tier 1 of main sale will do very good considering it has already surpassed its softcap of $2 million as per info on the site.
Yes, I think so seeing their sales have exceeded softcap on the numbers $2,4 m, and is currently the main sales Tier1 is underway until 30 days left, and there will still be the main sales of Tier 2 and 3 that will end until December. I think there's still plenty of time to reach hardcap.

Their hard cap is 30m$

In current market conditions, i don't think it is reachable. But if market goes better, who knows.

The hardcap is not that important number as a softcap and since they already reached it, Laneaxis shouldn't have a problem moneywise. Besides, you never know with crypto what the next month gonna bring.
I don't like projects that easily can reach hard cap - then their team becomes lazy and slow. For optimal development of the project ideal result, I guess - can be something average between soft and hard caps.

Their hard cap is 30m$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

Their hard cap is 30m$

It is doubtful that growth in the market will begin earlier than February 2019. If growth is, it is very slow. Now we are almost at the bottom.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

Given that this project has already a working platform and been in operation for years now, I wont be surprised if it will achieve its hard cap target. Imho.
Do they already have a working platform? as far as I know they have only patent, but lot of work is still ahead - their main task will be to find major partners, introduce new technology and marketing after ICO.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

Their hard cap is 30m$

When will the public sales end? I see a bit movement of cryptocurrency market cap, but the resistance is really strong.
Well, a good project wont just rely on crypto market condition.
Activity: 602
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Their hard cap is 30m$

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

Pages:
Jump to: