Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 91. (Read 115004 times)

Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Do you guys accept payments in FIAT for the public sale or only in crypto?

As far as I know they only accept crypto during the token sale, btc, eth and ltc. So, there will be no fiat as an alternative way to join into the project.

I think it would be ideal if they could make  special arrangements for investors willing to pay via fiat. Imho:)

there are projects that do that , but for me it kinda defeats the purpose of crypto.
Its not a bad idea, it also has a good impact to the cryptocurrency. The fiat money will be exchanged to crypto token and the market cap logically will increase.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
What this means: "U.S Patented" ? Patent for what you have? As I see from your website you said that "6 year working company". So you have offline logistic business and now going to crypto?
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Do they have a community manager or someone else who is active here? I hope it's not the thread creator... his last post was the ANN  Grin
Their team could at least conduct online sessions on the YouTube channel with questions and answers at least once a week.

I think one of the devs is active in the thread, but weekly updates would be good of course. Maybe some short article from time to time.
Very active communication in the telegram https://t.me/laneaxis There you can ask any question and get a quick response from the admins. Cool

Kinda strange that most ICO's put the focus on Telegram these days.
All info there is so liquid.. it's almost not possible to search things there like it is on this forum.
I do prefere the forum to get updates.

Telegram is bound to have a flood of scammers incoming like in Slack because there's no real merit system like we have in bitcointalk. I admid that it has started already but it will get WAY worse until they'll figure something out.

I still don't get why many projects prefer Telegram over Bitcointalk and why wouldn't they at least put the updates out on both resources.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Do they have a community manager or someone else who is active here? I hope it's not the thread creator... his last post was the ANN  Grin
Their team could at least conduct online sessions on the YouTube channel with questions and answers at least once a week.

I think one of the devs is active in the thread, but weekly updates would be good of course. Maybe some short article from time to time.
Very active communication in the telegram https://t.me/laneaxis There you can ask any question and get a quick response from the admins. Cool

All info there is so liquid.. it's almost not possible to search things there like it is on this forum.

Telegram is bound to have a flood of scammers incoming like in Slack because there's no real merit system like we have in bitcointalk. I admid that it has started already but it will get WAY worse until they'll figure something out.
Activity: 518
I bet this project has the advantages over other competitors considering its already a working platform and its has patented processes to date.
I agree, the availability of patents makes this project more reliable - besides, as far as I know they do not yet have competitors in this area.
Whops, this project is also about transport and logistic right? if yes, then there are some competitors in this field.
It will be so helpful for me if you guys point out the uniqueness or the advantages of this project compared to the other similiar projects.
Recently, IBM and the logistics company Maersk announced the creation of a joint venture that will develop the world's first blockchain platform for cargo transportation. The technology will allow the use of digital supply chains and the movement of goods around the world in real time.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
I bet this project has the advantages over other competitors considering its already a working platform and its has patented processes to date.
I agree, the availability of patents makes this project more reliable - besides, as far as I know they do not yet have competitors in this area.
Whops, this project is also about transport and logistic right? if yes, then there are some competitors in this field.
It will be so helpful for me if you guys point out the uniqueness or the advantages of this project compared to the other similiar projects.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

the presence of a patent makes the project more valuable than your average ICO.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Looks good ! It will create a new revolution.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I just read this thread a social website, and cought my attention. I believe that this should be a very good project
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It's all about the cryptocoins

peeps, this just started off and there's already bashing going on in here.. keep it friendly and give the team the time to unfold..
You guys are right that maintenance of threads like this one and active team membership is key for every project, but hey... not everything goes as planned in cryptoworld...  I think we can all agree to that Smiley
Activity: 392
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

Activity: 182
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Since the community manager is not really active here, maybe Laneaxis team can think of doing a Q&A session, every place is ok, slack, reddit, I don't care as long as they would host one
You are right, when the community manager is active - in theme more detail explained all information that can't be found in whitepaper.

Right? Because whitepapers aren't always very clear and this one seems outdated to me (because again, it's stated that ethereum mining is CPU friendly when we know that right now there ethash asic out there)

So much already has been said about the importance of the community managers and keeping community up to date with important information. Especially since quite some projects decide to go for the private sales only, you gotta keep your materials updated.

Weekly updates are usually shared in the medium account as well as in the twitter account, but it would be nice to actually get them together here on the topic, not everyone routinely accesses all their networks
For some reason, the lion part of the projects' devs persist in ignoring threads here, forgetting that it's their main audience...

Yeah, they have a very active thread which other icos can see in dreams and they can make it even more active with contributing.
Activity: 434
Since the community manager is not really active here, maybe Laneaxis team can think of doing a Q&A session, every place is ok, slack, reddit, I don't care as long as they would host one
You are right, when the community manager is active - in theme more detail explained all information that can't be found in whitepaper.

Right? Because whitepapers aren't always very clear and this one seems outdated to me (because again, it's stated that ethereum mining is CPU friendly when we know that right now there ethash asic out there)

So much already has been said about the importance of the community managers and keeping community up to date with important information. Especially since quite some projects decide to go for the private sales only, you gotta keep your materials updated.

Weekly updates are usually shared in the medium account as well as in the twitter account, but it would be nice to actually get them together here on the topic, not everyone routinely accesses all their networks
For some reason, the lion part of the projects' devs persist in ignoring threads here, forgetting that it's their main audience...
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

i think that periodical updates would be very welcome by the community even not very frequent once a week with the latest news would already be enough, and even some explanatory video on you tube would be very welcome...
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

Activity: 518

Pages:
Jump to: