Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 83. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
what is the bonus now?
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
A bit disappointing neither Joseph nor ConsenSys did not post anything about the partnership with LaneAxis on their Twitter channels yet, but I suppose actions speak louder than words. Hopefully they confirm and clarify their relationship though.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Had a close look at the team behind LaneAxis.. Well i can only say .. it looks really good from a team perspective.
And not to forget the patent.. this is so big, most people don't even understand it.
Have you seen any familiar faces there then? I mean what pushed you to the idea that the team is quite progressive?
Perhaps he meant the latest news about the partnership? I think it's a sign that the team is active and progressive.

They seemed active to me too, partnership news was very good for the future.
I agree, If they have found some partnership that meant other projects think thath their project is interesting.

I think I lost information on a signed partnership. Was it notified here? It's getting tricky to keep track of all posts on the topic due to interest growth, but this is a very good thing
I too had missed the news of a new partnership, it means that the team is active and gets busy for the success of the project and also means that other companies believe that the idea of this project is a winning one...
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Jusr read this in twitter:

LaneAxis is excited to announce our partnership with ConsenSys and Ethereum Cofounder @ethereumJoseph!

What main goal of this partnership? How they will used your technology? Or how you will cooperate with ConsenSys and Ethereum Cofounder?

https://twitter.com/LaneAxisVFM/status/1043587537128833024

I don't know what ConsensSys does but this cooperation means that Laneaxis will probably stay on Ethereum for a long time,

ConsenSys is the software development company  building the infrastructure, applications, and practices that enable a decentralized world which based in NY. This company created for applications on Ethereum. And their founder is - Joseph Lubin. So this is one single partnership, not 2 different. As I understand correctly.

This is very significant news. Perhaps this partner will develop applications to ensure the interaction and communication of the two parts of the project platform: smart contracts for ethereum and Lineaxis data, which are directly related to the functioning of transportation.

I dont understand the sence of this cooperation. But would be great if developers will explaine this in details (about main goal of this partnership)
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Just found this interesting project.

"Our patented processes are built on blockchain technology, the new standard in software development."

Grin I dont agree, that blockchain is the new standard in software development. Many projectd would run fine with a simple database, but maybe in this project it makes sense to use a blockchain. Will dig deeper into the patent to understand what is so special about it.

Maybe they want to emphasize that integrating blockchain technology in software development is the new trend but I guess not all all systems needs to apply it. Imho.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Just found this interesting project.

"Our patented processes are built on blockchain technology, the new standard in software development."

Grin I dont agree, that blockchain is the new standard in software development. Many projectd would run fine with a simple database, but maybe in this project it makes sense to use a blockchain. Will dig deeper into the patent to understand what is so special about it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Had a close look at the team behind LaneAxis.. Well i can only say .. it looks really good from a team perspective.
And not to forget the patent.. this is so big, most people don't even understand it.
Have you seen any familiar faces there then? I mean what pushed you to the idea that the team is quite progressive?
Perhaps he meant the latest news about the partnership? I think it's a sign that the team is active and progressive.

I agree, If they have found some partnership that meant other projects think thath their project is interesting.

I think I lost information on a signed partnership. Was it notified here? It's getting tricky to keep track of all posts on the topic due to interest growth, but this is a very good thing
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
They could actually clarify if they know or have already potential customers, that is going to be quite important and ultimately determine the success of their product.
Activity: 476

I liked the fact that they actually have a background in logistics, rather then just being a tech people trying to disrupt some area that they have no contacts to.

So we can assume they also have contacts, somebody which actually will use this?

Maybe. At least they know how logistics companies work and what is important. this will help a lot in developing the product.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

I liked the fact that they actually have a background in logistics, rather then just being a tech people trying to disrupt some area that they have no contacts to.

So we can assume they also have contacts, somebody which actually will use this?
Activity: 462

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Few questions

1: Who are the participants on the logistic chain that will need to use your platform.
2: How much does it cost to use your platform?
3: Where do your clients are supposed to acquire these tokens? (if they are needed to use the platform) Free market exchanges or...?
4: If the tokens (or coins) are to be acquired from the exchange, how do you solve the possible liquidation problem (not enough sellers and the token gets too expensive to use)
5: What are your coin specs in terms of algorithm, mining and total supply?

Very good questions. I hope you get the answers. Any tradeable coin is hard to use for companies if the value is not pegged to fiat in some way. If it is not pegged they face the risk of high volatility and cannot properly plan in advance,
My thoughts about second question - at their website written that with help of their platform the costs of transportaion will be reduced -30%, so I suppose this figure from the current cost of conventional carriers.

Yeah, but this is cost of transportation that's gonna be reduced, that's a perk for transportation companies. They will still need to pay for the platform services, nothing is for free.

Question nr 1 is actually an interesting one... Chain of transportation have many participants, so whom of them will be actually using it and paying for it?
Activity: 364

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

I hope those pending patents will get approved soon, then it will be really big. There are not many projects out there who have patents, so that's a big competitive advantage.

As far as i know their patent is approved and in use? Are you talking about another one? Any info about that patent?
Activity: 798

I hope those pending patents will get approved soon, then it will be really big. There are not many projects out there who have patents, so that's a big competitive advantage.

don't they already have a patent in place? or do they have multiple incoming.

They have one approved, yes. I'm talking about those pending, I think there are more of them, not sure about the exact number.
Activity: 434

don't they already have a patent in place? or do they have multiple incoming.
Activity: 798

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

Activity: 462
Few questions

1: Who are the participants on the logistic chain that will need to use your platform.
2: How much does it cost to use your platform?
3: Where do your clients are supposed to acquire these tokens? (if they are needed to use the platform) Free market exchanges or...?
4: If the tokens (or coins) are to be acquired from the exchange, how do you solve the possible liquidation problem (not enough sellers and the token gets too expensive to use)
5: What are your coin specs in terms of algorithm, mining and total supply?

Very good questions. I hope you get the answers. Any tradeable coin is hard to use for companies if the value is not pegged to fiat in some way. If it is not pegged they face the risk of high volatility and cannot properly plan in advance,
My thoughts about second question - at their website written that with help of their platform the costs of transportaion will be reduced -30%, so I suppose this figure from the current cost of conventional carriers.

Yeah, but this is cost of transportation that's gonna be reduced, that's a perk for transportation companies. They will still need to pay for the platform services, nothing is for free.

Yes, the companies need to buy tokens somewhere to use the service. Imagine one day a token costs 5 cents while the next day it will cost 10 cents.
With this volatility as in the crypto market, stable price is not something that can be expected .. I can't fully understand how it will be work - how price will be formed, I hope someone from the project team can shed some light on this issue.

the could just name the price in Fiat but the payment be made in tokens

Yeah, every project is acting like this. It is a usual thing in crypto.

by set price in FIAT is better than crypto, so they can calculate how much they need. if they raised more in crypto, they can allocated the fund in other sector
I agree, the price in crypto fluctuates too much to make proper calculations.
Activity: 518
Pages:
Jump to: