Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 92. (Read 115004 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Since the community manager is not really active here, maybe Laneaxis team can think of doing a Q&A session, every place is ok, slack, reddit, I don't care as long as they would host one
You are right, when the community manager is active - in theme more detail explained all information that can't be found in whitepaper.

Right? Because whitepapers aren't always very clear and this one seems outdated to me (because again, it's stated that ethereum mining is CPU friendly when we know that right now there ethash asic out there)

So much already has been said about the importance of the community managers and keeping community up to date with important information. Especially since quite some projects decide to go for the private sales only, you gotta keep your materials updated.

Do they have a community manager or someone else who is active here? I hope it's not the thread creator... his last post was the ANN  Grin

It seems they're being very negligent with interatcting to the customer base here...
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Since the community manager is not really active here, maybe Laneaxis team can think of doing a Q&A session, every place is ok, slack, reddit, I don't care as long as they would host one
You are right, when the community manager is active - in theme more detail explained all information that can't be found in whitepaper.

Right? Because whitepapers aren't always very clear and this one seems outdated to me (because again, it's stated that ethereum mining is CPU friendly when we know that right now there ethash asic out there)

So much already has been said about the importance of the community managers and keeping community up to date with important information. Especially since quite some projects decide to go for the private sales only, you gotta keep your materials updated.

Do they have a community manager or someone else who is active here? I hope it's not the thread creator... his last post was the ANN  Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

how are you guys planning to convince trucking company to use platform? do they going to be rewarded to use service?

That's a good question. The success of this projects highly depends on the adoption and here they will need to work a lot. I don't know if giving rewards to companies for using the service would be cost efficient for the platform, but some partners or loyalty programs in this area wouldn't hurt.

I think this project will attract trucking companies because it eliminates the need for third party or middle men during the transaction, thereby saving them a significant amount of money. Smiley

A lot of crypto projects targeted that removing the middleman and third parties in transactions and raise a lot of investment. So laneaxis has a huge potential in that area.

Of course, the intermediaries must now be replaced. this is not the end of a perfect system that needs to be improved. The mechanization of many processes and improvements through such projects will soon take place. we are on the right track.

I think this kind of tracking could quickly become standard much like your standard parcel tracking. So freight companies will want to adopt it because customers want it.

Customers love decreased freight costs of course, because this can be a major cost in their balance, imo this project by removing middlemans can provide that solution to them.

What middlemen will be removed though?

Anyone who is just adding some cost to the final product and doing nothing or almost nothing I guess.
I think the success of the project will depend on the ability of the team to find partnerships. And also on whether they will be the first to make this service with help of blockchain technology.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
ONe Social Network.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
how are you guys planning to convince trucking company to use platform? do they going to be rewarded to use service?

That's a good question. The success of this projects highly depends on the adoption and here they will need to work a lot. I don't know if giving rewards to companies for using the service would be cost efficient for the platform, but some partners or loyalty programs in this area wouldn't hurt.

I think this project will attract trucking companies because it eliminates the need for third party or middle men during the transaction, thereby saving them a significant amount of money. Smiley

A lot of crypto projects targeted that removing the middleman and third parties in transactions and raise a lot of investment. So laneaxis has a huge potential in that area.

Of course, the intermediaries must now be replaced. this is not the end of a perfect system that needs to be improved. The mechanization of many processes and improvements through such projects will soon take place. we are on the right track.

I think this kind of tracking could quickly become standard much like your standard parcel tracking. So freight companies will want to adopt it because customers want it.

Customers love decreased freight costs of course, because this can be a major cost in their balance, imo this project by removing middlemans can provide that solution to them.

Anyone who is just adding some cost to the final product and doing nothing or almost nothing I guess.
Activity: 476

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Activity: 476

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

Already said this, supply chain related companies will surely start using this kind of applications when they will be really usable and easy to understand, because they will cut their expenses by eliminating the need of a third party

Yeah yeah, for example in my country middlemans in agriculture industry earning more than the actual producers, farmers. This is not fair. So I think this is the same in this industry and people can earn more money due to this project.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

ONe Social Network.

Already said this, supply chain related companies will surely start using this kind of applications when they will be really usable and easy to understand, because they will cut their expenses by eliminating the need of a third party
Activity: 602
Merit: 105

Activity: 364
Do you guys accept payments in FIAT for the public sale or only in crypto?

As far as I know they only accept crypto during the token sale, btc, eth and ltc. So, there will be no fiat as an alternative way to join into the project.

I think it would be ideal if they could make  special arrangements for investors willing to pay via fiat. Imho:)

there are projects that do that , but for me it kinda defeats the purpose of crypto.

Actually, i prefer fiat. Because, when they pay in eth, the company sells ethereum and it is like, buyer sold the ethereum for the ecosystem.

But paying with fiat means fresh money for the ecosystem and growing the whole value.

I hear you, and some benefits of fiat are that for example one scam mining ico that i will leave unnamed has recently been refunding their cc customers. Not the customers that bought with eth.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

I think saving money and/or increase their revenue is already a good incentive for truck companies to use the platform. For example, the system will enable them to optimise their route planning.

Saving money is a huge reason for using any solution. I think you are more than right.
In addition to financial savings, greater security and control. Would it be interesting to see potential partners emerging that would work for greater security in the execution of the idea, or is there something in this sense?
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

I think saving money and/or increase their revenue is already a good incentive for truck companies to use the platform. For example, the system will enable them to optimise their route planning.

Saving money is a huge reason for using any solution. I think you are more than right.
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Do you guys accept payments in FIAT for the public sale or only in crypto?

As far as I know they only accept crypto during the token sale, btc, eth and ltc. So, there will be no fiat as an alternative way to join into the project.

I think it would be ideal if they could make  special arrangements for investors willing to pay via fiat. Imho:)

there are projects that do that , but for me it kinda defeats the purpose of crypto.

Actually, i prefer fiat. Because, when they pay in eth, the company sells ethereum and it is like, buyer sold the ethereum for the ecosystem.

But paying with fiat means fresh money for the ecosystem and growing the whole value.
Pages:
Jump to: