Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 84. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Few questions

1: Who are the participants on the logistic chain that will need to use your platform.
2: How much does it cost to use your platform?
3: Where do your clients are supposed to acquire these tokens? (if they are needed to use the platform) Free market exchanges or...?
4: If the tokens (or coins) are to be acquired from the exchange, how do you solve the possible liquidation problem (not enough sellers and the token gets too expensive to use)
5: What are your coin specs in terms of algorithm, mining and total supply?

Very good questions. I hope you get the answers. Any tradeable coin is hard to use for companies if the value is not pegged to fiat in some way. If it is not pegged they face the risk of high volatility and cannot properly plan in advance,
My thoughts about second question - at their website written that with help of their platform the costs of transportaion will be reduced -30%, so I suppose this figure from the current cost of conventional carriers.

Yeah, but this is cost of transportation that's gonna be reduced, that's a perk for transportation companies. They will still need to pay for the platform services, nothing is for free.

Yes, the companies need to buy tokens somewhere to use the service. Imagine one day a token costs 5 cents while the next day it will cost 10 cents.
With this volatility as in the crypto market, stable price is not something that can be expected .. I can't fully understand how it will be work - how price will be formed, I hope someone from the project team can shed some light on this issue.

the could just name the price in Fiat but the payment be made in tokens

Yeah, every project is acting like this. It is a usual thing in crypto.

by set price in FIAT is better than crypto, so they can calculate how much they need. if they raised more in crypto, they can allocated the fund in other sector
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Had a close look at the team behind LaneAxis.. Well i can only say .. it looks really good from a team perspective.
And not to forget the patent.. this is so big, most people don't even understand it.
Have you seen any familiar faces there then? I mean what pushed you to the idea that the team is quite progressive?
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Had a close look at the team behind LaneAxis.. Well i can only say .. it looks really good from a team perspective.
And not to forget the patent.. this is so big, most people don't even understand it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Few questions

1: Who are the participants on the logistic chain that will need to use your platform.
3: Where do your clients are supposed to acquire these tokens? (if they are needed to use the platform) Free market exchanges or...?
4: If the tokens (or coins) are to be acquired from the exchange, how do you solve the possible liquidation problem (not enough sellers and the token gets too expensive to use)

Very good questions. I hope you get the answers. Any tradeable coin is hard to use for companies if the value is not pegged to fiat in some way. If it is not pegged they face the risk of high volatility and cannot properly plan in advance,
My thoughts about second question - at their website written that with help of their platform the costs of transportaion will be reduced -30%, so I suppose this figure from the current cost of conventional carriers.

Yeah, but this is cost of transportation that's gonna be reduced, that's a perk for transportation companies. They will still need to pay for the platform services, nothing is for free.

Yes, the companies need to buy tokens somewhere to use the service. Imagine one day a token costs 5 cents while the next day it will cost 10 cents.
With this volatility as in the crypto market, stable price is not something that can be expected .. I can't fully understand how it will be work - how price will be formed, I hope someone from the project team can shed some light on this issue.

Yeah, every project is acting like this. It is a usual thing in crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Jusr read this in twitter:

LaneAxis is excited to announce our partnership with ConsenSys and Ethereum Cofounder @ethereumJoseph!

What main goal of this partnership? How they will used your technology? Or how you will cooperate with ConsenSys and Ethereum Cofounder?

https://twitter.com/LaneAxisVFM/status/1043587537128833024

This is big. While it's still unclear to me how does this partnership works, just the names are getting me very intrigued.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
LaneAxis? I have been so wrapped up in my own project that somehow I let a logistics disrupting ICO slip by me for this long unnoticed? I'm jumping On this WP right now.

Its hard to locate good projects in this vast sea of new projects popping everyday. Laneaxis is clearly making a difference in the crypto sphere and we may have a great project here.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

LaneAxis is excited to announce our partnership with ConsenSys and Ethereum Cofounder @ethereumJoseph!

What main goal of this partnership? How they will used your technology? Or how you will cooperate with ConsenSys and Ethereum Cofounder?

I don't know what ConsensSys does but this cooperation means that Laneaxis will probably stay on Ethereum for a long time,

ConsenSys is the software development company  building the infrastructure, applications, and practices that enable a decentralized world which based in NY. This company created for applications on Ethereum. And their founder is - Joseph Lubin. So this is one single partnership, not 2 different. As I understand correctly.

This is very significant news. Perhaps this partner will develop applications to ensure the interaction and communication of the two parts of the project platform: smart contracts for ethereum and Lineaxis data, which are directly related to the functioning of transportation.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
LaneAxis? I have been so wrapped up in my own project that somehow I let a logistics disrupting ICO slip by me for this long unnoticed? I'm jumping On this WP right now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Few questions

They will cut transportations costs because they will cut the middle man. If they will have services only unlockable by paying with AXIS I don't know
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

I don't know what ConsensSys does but this cooperation means that Laneaxis will probably stay on Ethereum for a long time,

ConsenSys is the software development company  building the infrastructure, applications, and practices that enable a decentralized world which based in NY. This company created for applications on Ethereum. And their founder is - Joseph Lubin. So this is one single partnership, not 2 different. As I understand correctly.
Activity: 434
Few questions

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Few questions

Activity: 476
Few questions

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Few questions

ONe Social Network.

I guess that Consensys will just help them out since its goal is to help build on Ethereum. Joseph Lubin is just the head of Consensys!

Partnerships always bring more publicity to ico projects.

Details of the partnership are important, yes, but without details still, this is good news.

Consensys brings exposure, just look at Consensys' website, they just literally help to build and grow your project on the ethereum blockchain. It would be to see pratical examples (past projects)
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

I guess that Consensys will just help them out since its goal is to help build on Ethereum. Joseph Lubin is just the head of Consensys!

Details of the partnership are important, yes, but without details still, this is good news.
Partnership at this early stage is uniquely positive news, I like that the team is actively involved not only in the development of the platform, but also finds new partners.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

ONe Social Network.

Activity: 476

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Pages:
Jump to: