Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 95. (Read 115004 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
i can see shipping industry can take advantage of blockchain technology. Project idea is better than i seen so far.  I am hoping community will help support good project so  they can deliver product on right time.

Yeah, I understand that  shipping / transportation industry one of the areas that needs improvement by applying the benefits of blockchain technology. It is a viable use case.

Almost every aspects can be used with this blockchain technology and transportation is one of it. This technology for sure will bring more benefit to human kind.

I'm not sure if anything is already happening in other continents, but currently South America uses QR Codes on boards, networks, and a few other things that will make Blockchain's introduction a lot easier. to transport

if the tech is user friendly then it will be adopted. otherwise it will be difficult.

I know a lot of good technology went to waste or used very minimal, just because they lack in user friendliness section.

However good your project is you have to know how to sell it. And that includes not only marketing but also adapting your products to the needs of a potential that gonna use it, including functions, interfaces, how complex it is etc. Feedback is important.

Hearing the communities voice is very important. I like to give an example, (maybe its changed) i recently opened a EOS wallet. Its very hard comparing to Ethereum wallet. I probably never use that wallet until user experience is better.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Blockchain technology will allow to increase the volume of trade on a global scale by 1 trillion dollars by 2028. Such data follows from a joint study of the World Economic Forum (WEF) and the international consulting company Bain & Company, writes DailyComm.

I think that transportation will be one of the most important aspects in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com
i can see shipping industry can take advantage of blockchain technology. Project idea is better than i seen so far.  I am hoping community will help support good project so  they can deliver product on right time.

Yeah, I understand that  shipping / transportation industry one of the areas that needs improvement by applying the benefits of blockchain technology. It is a viable use case.

Almost every aspects can be used with this blockchain technology and transportation is one of it. This technology for sure will bring more benefit to human kind.

I'm not sure if anything is already happening in other continents, but currently South America uses QR Codes on boards, networks, and a few other things that will make Blockchain's introduction a lot easier. to transport

if the tech is user friendly then it will be adopted. otherwise it will be difficult.

I know a lot of good technology went to waste or used very minimal, just because they lack in user friendliness section.

However good your project is you have to know how to sell it. And that includes not only marketing but also adapting your products to the needs of a potential that gonna use it, including functions, interfaces, how complex it is etc. Feedback is important.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
i can see shipping industry can take advantage of blockchain technology. Project idea is better than i seen so far.  I am hoping community will help support good project so  they can deliver product on right time.

Yeah, I understand that  shipping / transportation industry one of the areas that needs improvement by applying the benefits of blockchain technology. It is a viable use case.

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
I don't know very much this field itself but i can see there could be some value in this project, i'm just trying to understand how unique is compared to the competition.

Me too...for example Vechain has its own chain, Vechain Thor, with it's own ecosystem as well. Also if you hold VET you generate VTHO overtime, which is the "gas" used in its ecosystem (something like NEO and GAS basically)
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
So now I realized what you mean by your own blockchain: "The digital utility tokens to be used on LaneAxis’ v.2.0 platform, called AXIS Tokens, will serve as the gateway to LaneAxis’ immutable ledger, digitally bolted to the Ethereum blockchain."  (page 27 of whitepaper).
But it's probably more correct to call the layer above the blockchain, rather than your own blockchain.
Activity: 434
i can see shipping industry can take advantage of blockchain technology. Project idea is better than i seen so far.  I am hoping community will help support good project so  they can deliver product on right time.

Yeah, I understand that  shipping / transportation industry one of the areas that needs improvement by applying the benefits of blockchain technology. It is a viable use case.

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
greetings, community!
when pre-sale ends?
2 days! you have to hurry to get the bonus!! Wink Wink Wink
and after that no bonus?
Activity: 40
greetings, community!
when pre-sale ends?
2 days! you have to hurry to get the bonus!! Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 224
greetings, community!
when pre-sale ends?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 315
I think this project is better than other's.

Its good to see newbies are joining the forum to promote their favorite projects.

I see a very good support from the community to this project so keeping an eye on it.

I suppose there is a steady stream of supporters for this project and  hopefully  be an investor with it. Smiley
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
I don't know very much this field itself but i can see there could be some value in this project, i'm just trying to understand how unique is compared to the competition.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
You have quite a big number of competitors in the supply chain's sector by the way, Vechain, Waltonchain, Ambrosus to name a few, how are you confident to make a better platform? I'd really like an answer to this question

I'm interested in that as well, beside some of them, now i don't recall which started already to go live with their tracking system. Unless you are planning to use it with existing pool of customers, may not be very easy to move forward.

Well, it is a very competitive sector but also it is a huge sector. There is a place for more than one solution. I believe they can succeed if they perform well.

You are right. Competition is always good for the end users as it keeps all the players in their toes to do better.
Right, stiff competition is a stimulus to better services and products, that is why monopoly is mostly forbidden in almost all spheres of life.

Yes, with good competition, companies can't be lazy. They need to do their best to get succeed.

Activity: 434
You have quite a big number of competitors in the supply chain's sector by the way, Vechain, Waltonchain, Ambrosus to name a few, how are you confident to make a better platform? I'd really like an answer to this question

I'm interested in that as well, beside some of them, now i don't recall which started already to go live with their tracking system. Unless you are planning to use it with existing pool of customers, may not be very easy to move forward.

Well, it is a very competitive sector but also it is a huge sector. There is a place for more than one solution. I believe they can succeed if they perform well.

You are right. Competition is always good for the end users as it keeps all the players in their toes to do better.
Right, stiff competition is a stimulus to better services and products, that is why monopoly is mostly forbidden in almost all spheres of life.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

Pages:
Jump to: