Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 93. (Read 115004 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
how are you guys planning to convince trucking company to use platform? do they going to be rewarded to use service?

That's a good question. The success of this projects highly depends on the adoption and here they will need to work a lot. I don't know if giving rewards to companies for using the service would be cost efficient for the platform, but some partners or loyalty programs in this area wouldn't hurt.
Merit: 262
is this like the tracking services of postal shipments ?

not just the tracking purpose. There will be a fleet of transporting vehicles.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
how are you guys planning to convince trucking company to use platform? do they going to be rewarded to use service?
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
is this like the tracking services of postal shipments ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
This project is likely to be able to reduce the useless costs of unknown people. To handle and control about how to make simple transportation, this is the right project.
Hopefully many people will join this project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Do you guys accept payments in FIAT for the public sale or only in crypto?

As far as I know they only accept crypto during the token sale, btc, eth and ltc. So, there will be no fiat as an alternative way to join into the project.

I think it would be ideal if they could make  special arrangements for investors willing to pay via fiat. Imho:)

there are projects that do that , but for me it kinda defeats the purpose of crypto.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

As far as I know they only accept crypto during the token sale, btc, eth and ltc. So, there will be no fiat as an alternative way to join into the project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
It's like what we've seen with computer, internet amnd mobile phones, the key is to be easely usable by everyone, for example it wasn't easy for everyone to put command lines in ms dos just to play a game

The key on adopting the tech lies on the developers of apps. Normal user never needs to understand the underlying technology below it, as the normal user doesn't understand the tcp/ip or any other technology behind the internet they use daily.
Yes, but it is necessary to pass the information of each step in terms of '' friends '' to those who have the values and interest to invest, but do not have high knowledge, knowing how to communicate with each member of your community passes security and credibility

Now you have lost me, what do you mean? I literally can't understand the whole sentence, maybe it's just me Cheesy. But please elaborate.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
By the way, will the tokens sold be locked at the addresses of the buyers? If not, early buyers will begin selling on etherdelta before the end of the ICO, as it usually happens when there are big bonuses. And here the bonus is 50%, and this is still not taking into account Private Sale (Jun.1 - Jun.20 (UTC)), where the bonus probably was even greater.
Merit: 262
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
They said something about active bonus today, closing in the next two days, shall we? If I miss this opportunity, what are the plans related to new bonuses? Some people arrived at the Thread recently, it would be interesting to divulge on a large scale

In whitepaper (page 30) there is this:

$0.06 (Presale) Jun. 21 - Sep. 20 (UTC)
$0.08 (Public Sale - tier 1) Sep. 21 - Sep. 30 (UTC)
$0.10 (Public Sale - tier 2) Oct. 1 - Oct. 10 (UTC)
$0.12 (Public Sale - tier 3) Oct 11 - Oct. 20 (UTC)
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
You have quite a big number of competitors in the supply chain's sector by the way, Vechain, Waltonchain, Ambrosus to name a few, how are you confident to make a better platform? I'd really like an answer to this question

I'm interested in that as well, beside some of them, now i don't recall which started already to go live with their tracking system. Unless you are planning to use it with existing pool of customers, may not be very easy to move forward.

Well, it is a very competitive sector but also it is a huge sector. There is a place for more than one solution. I believe they can succeed if they perform well.
Yes, its a very huge sector and its not really widespreaded yet. So i think that having a specific target which is different from the other competitors is also a good opportunity.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Hello , can you point out your uniqueness or your advanteges against your competitors? I see there are many projects in this niche and also builded earlier.

Yeah, a chart would be perfect about features laneaxis and its competitors have and don't have, so investors would see the difference easily. Otherwise, you need to read laneaxis whitepaper and competitors whitepaper line by line which is time consuming.
Activity: 476
Hello , can you point out your uniqueness or your advanteges against your competitors? I see there are many projects in this niche and also builded earlier.

I understand that the team behind and company and this project has been in operation for several years now and they already got a patent for their system but I guess it is much better if the they could elaborate more about your inquiry. Smiley

Yes, there are already competitors in this kind market so it would be wise to compare them.
Activity: 315

I understand that the team behind and company and this project has been in operation for several years now and they already got a patent for their system but I guess it is much better if the they could elaborate more about your inquiry. Smiley
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
They said something about active bonus today, closing in the next two days, shall we? If I miss this opportunity, what are the plans related to new bonuses? Some people arrived at the Thread recently, it would be interesting to divulge on a large scale
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
btw. guys what's the best way to follow the news of this project?
I subscribed to their mefium account and joined telegram chats. Seems ok to me
could you give a link to the medium account? Because I already joined telegram chat
no problem : https://medium.com/laneaxisvfm
thanks you very much for the help!
glad to!
Activity: 224
could you give a link to the medium account? Because I already joined telegram chat
thanks you very much for the help!
Activity: 125
Pages:
Jump to: