Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO launched!] Embermine - Blockchain and Smart Contract Application - page 35. (Read 52241 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
The Greek translation of the ann is complete and posted here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19044774

Can you please add this to the bounties and the op dev?
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
Joined to bounty campaign
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
you started this thread a bit too late on may 12, when ico already started on may 5... do you have another ways getting investors beside bitcointalk? what if you dont reach your goal in time, do you plan to extend the date or just bunk the whole project? im thinking of participating. looking closely.
Activity: 560
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
for indonesian people maybe this name coin so weird  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Sent you a pm to reserve Hindi translation.
Activity: 630
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
I've been a little off! I will participate in the campaigns and of course invest some broken in ICO, we will see what happens!
Activity: 966
Sir, how can I get a token, I've followed all the rules, I've followed you on facebook, like your post and shared your submissions, and I also followed you on twitter, and retweeted your post. Now tell me how, how to get me to pay my fee Grin
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
german translation claimed
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
It's very interesting . I will watch this project and I will consider to join this game.
Do you accept ETH or Dash Payment? and when is it available for listing on the exchange after ICO launching finished?
where do you intend to list this coin for trading? Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
The Greek translation of the ann is complete and posted here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19044774
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Prompt there is any reporting on the fulfillment of tasks? Where can I see?

We have not published anything public yet, although I do plan on having some sore of Top Ten Points update this weekend!

This project is very interesting!
Mark and wait for Airdrop

There is no airdrop for this ICO from where you got this info can you please share this with us?

Any spreadsheet link to know what is status of participants and for social media requirement is so high to get maximum points for every action made there.

"Airdrop": I guess I do not really know what this means. I would love to provide one, if it is expected or possible for us to still do so. This is what I mean by us being new to this community. We do not necessarily understand the proper conventions or expectations of the community. Please let us know what is needed, and we will provide any information we can regarding anything that we do, or the decisions that we made.

For example, regarding the social media requirement being high compared to other Programs. While I can understand the desire for it to be lower, we also want to provide solid inducements to larger accounts who want to consider participation, as well as ensure a fairly level playing field that is not being "gamed" by bots and other social media engines. We also are looking for a wider message audience than just the crypto/blockchain world. We want to hit various vectors of the creator communities and freelance economies, because our product has a larger draw than other typical ICO/Token Sale offerings. We do not want only the echo chamber of crypto-investors, which numbers in the low thousands, but to our entire potential User base, which numbers in the millions.

Additionally, our entire marketing campaign is not only offered to members of BTT, but anyone, anywhere. We know and appreciate the efforts of the BitcoinTalk Community behind efforts such as these, and the impact is very impressive when the sole purpose is to market to crypto-investors. But our product only succeeds with a solid User base eager for the technology. So we are also encouraging those of you connected to the creator and freelance communities to join and connect those networks to Embermine, because they deserve and can use Embers too. The average influential individuals in those areas have tens of thousands+ followers and I want a fair proposition for their participation.

I hope this helps to explain some of our thinking behind our decisions, and I encourage anyone to ask us questions or provide us with opinions or information regarding Embermine. Thank you all for your ongoing interest!  
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

There is no airdrop for this ICO from where you got this info can you please share this with us?

Any spreadsheet link to know what is status of participants and for social media requirement is so high to get maximum points for every action made there.
Activity: 672
Prompt there is any reporting on the fulfillment of tasks? Where can I see?
Learning and lets join the good ico Smiley

Thank you for joining us! Please let us know if you have any questions.
Hi I would like to claim French translation thanks

Congratulations, the French translation is yours! Please let us know when you post the translated materials.

Thank you, Bybox.
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
Learning and lets join the good ico Smiley
Activity: 758
What more interesting would not be the record per spreadsheet than pm email?
Activity: 28
Pages:
Jump to: