Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO launched!] Embermine - Blockchain and Smart Contract Application - page 36. (Read 52241 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Hi I would like to claim French translation thanks
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Daniel Blaker, Embermine's community manager, will be taking over the lead at managing the Embermine Marketing Bounty program, as much of the communication with members on here, so please be aware when you see responses from him that he is an authorized representative of Embermine, Inc.

If any of you receive information of contact from anyone claiming to be one of us, please let us know right away. All email addresses SHOULD be formatted "[email protected]" and should verifiable through our website. We will never ask you to send any cryptocurrency DIRECTLY to us for any of our services, we would always use some verified source or a company-held/monitored address to conduct any/all transactions.

If someone claiming to be from our company contacts you and you are not expecting it, we will always gladly allow you to verify our info or role in the company. If push comes to shove, you can reach out to us through our various social media channels to request a verification. We want all of our users and fans to have a safe and exciting experience with Embermine. We know and expect to be questioned from time to time as to verify our information or identity. At least until our actual Embermine Platform is live, this is what we will need to do for any off you, and we accept that responsibility.

Thank you to everyone who has joined the Marketing program so far! Over 100 registrations and counting! Keep up the great work everyone!

Hello everybody! As James had stated my name is Daniel Blaker and I will be working as the Community Manager for Embermine Inc.  I am very excited to work on this project and with everyone involved.  If you have any question about Embermine or for me you can email me at [email protected].  Additionally I can be reached through our public Slack and Telegram channels!

Activity: 61
Daniel Blaker, Embermine's community manager, will be taking over the lead at managing the Embermine Marketing Bounty program, as much of the communication with members on here, so please be aware when you see responses from him that he is an authorized representative of Embermine, Inc.

If any of you receive information of contact from anyone claiming to be one of us, please let us know right away. All email addresses SHOULD be formatted "[email protected]" and should verifiable through our website. We will never ask you to send any cryptocurrency DIRECTLY to us for any of our services, we would always use some verified source or a company-held/monitored address to conduct any/all transactions.

If someone claiming to be from our company contacts you and you are not expecting it, we will always gladly allow you to verify our info or role in the company. If push comes to shove, you can reach out to us through our various social media channels to request a verification. We want all of our users and fans to have a safe and exciting experience with Embermine. We know and expect to be questioned from time to time as to verify our information or identity. At least until our actual Embermine Platform is live, this is what we will need to do for any off you, and we accept that responsibility.

Thank you to everyone who has joined the Marketing program so far! Over 100 registrations and counting! Keep up the great work everyone!
When did ICO start this project?

The token sale began on May 5th, 2017 and ends on June 2nd, 2017.
New to crypto but makes a self-moderated thread here --  Cool
NO escrow --  Cool
Dosent even make sense, what is this? buncha hype on the site no actual USE :/  words on words on words  Cool
Newbie account doing money up front ICO --  Cool

If you guys ever get tired of losing your money to this crap maybe you should stop giving randoms your money Cheesy

like then i see: "11 embers"  i think o maybe some REAL info, nope, more self-help hype crap, what the hell lol

"...makes a self-moderated thread?" We did not start this thread, a member of this forum, GolumDeMort, who came on to our Telegram Channel and requested to do so. In fact, the reason why we never had an ANN until a few days ago was because none of the core members of the team had any experience with the community until a couple of months before the token sale was to begin. We did not want to enter the forum as newbies simply for the very idea you were suggesting. We figured that we would "deserve" to have a post on this site if and when someone from the community reaches out to ask us if they can post it. We have had several conversations on our public Slack and Telegram about this very topic and we always maintained that when someone wanted to build an ANN page for us, we would participate and support it as much as we could, and asking the members of the community with a little patience as we learn the rules, both written and unwritten, about this community and its various sub-communities.

"No escrow." Sorry, but this is completely incorrect. It was at this point when I really started to wonder if you had even researched our information, because right at the bottom of the token sale information it tells everyone that the Escrow is being administrated by Coinfirm.io. You may have heard of these guys. Maybe you did not see that, but if you did not, or did not look at our social media, where we have a number of posts pertaining to Coinfirm.io and their agreement to provide our Escrow services along with TokenMarket and ourselves as the key holders for the account. We have a full return of all received BTC (less tx fees) to all users unless we meet our minimum.

"Doesn't even make sense....Newbie account doing money up front ICO." This whole section could honestly be a subjective opinion, except the "no actual USE" part, which is amazing because of all the crypto projects to claim has no use, I cannot believe someone would select Embermine as one of them. But hey, everyone is allowed an opinion.

As far as our Embermine Manifesto is concerned, you missed the whole point of why we wrote it to begin with. It was a public statement of the level of accountability and standards of conduct we will hold ourselves to as a company, and as individuals.  

Bottom line is that we know that we are outsiders. We come from the application development world and have never pretended to be otherwise.

Now, if you, or anyone else has any real questions regarding the Embermine Platform, please ask. Don't assume. Ask. Any thing.  
Activity: 26
NO escrow --  Cool
Dosent even make sense, what is this? buncha hype on the site no actual USE :/  words on words on words  Cool

If you guys ever get tired of losing your money to this crap maybe you should stop giving randoms your money Cheesy

like then i see: "11 embers"  i think o maybe some REAL info, nope, more self-help hype crap, what the hell lol

most threads moderated. can give project chance. hey say garanatee
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
NO escrow --  Cool

Activity: 588
Merit: 223
When did ICO start this project?
How this ICO started on May 5th if the first ANN for this tread is from yesterday, May 12th.  ?

How this work ? First launch the ICO and after do an ANN ?  How I will can get the bonus from the first day ?  Time travel?     Cheesy  Roll Eyes

Reposting my reply to a similar question, from earlier in the thread:

We are blockchain "outsiders", all of us fairly new to the world of cryptocurrencies, smart contracts, and blockchain technology. We are coming at this world from the application development, Fintech, and Creative Management perspective, and collaborating with the companies who are on the leading edge of these technologies. So when we learned about BitcoinTalk, none of us had any practical experience with this community, its forms, it rules (both written and unwritten), and the traps and quagmires that can form within it. For us to come here as unbidden novices would have been only for the obvious reason of courting your money and intrigue.

Now, there is nothing wrong with wanting to do that, if you are a member of the community and you have paid your dues. We hadn't, as is likely obvious by my low score next to my name. Next to all Embermine names. So we decided not to post here on all spanking new accounts and try to pretend we deserve your attention and interest, since we had applied none before this. I do wish that we had learned of this place sooner, to have provided us an opportunity to learn more from this community and its members. All of this is important, because everyone in this community now is a walking, living, breathing ambassador to the "cryptoworld" for the many thousands of ordinary people who will be introduced to it for the first time by Embermine.

THIS is why we at Embermine need this community. Because as legions of folks who have never before heard of "bitcoin" or "blockchain" will now be delving into these worlds, and will, inevitably, come into contact with you. So please remember that when products and services finally reach the mainstream, the whole game goes supersonic. So we wanted to learn. To know more about this community before we selfishly approach you with Embermine. I can now see that it would have been fine and I apologize for the loss of time to those of you who exclusively get their ICO/Token Sale news from this source.

So, to extend a moment of gratitude to this community for welcoming us in, and in some form of compensation for having missed the opportunity, I would like to offer the members of this forum a special bonus:

Receive 5% EMB Bonus for participating in Embermine's Token Sale between now and Sunday, May 14, 2017  5:00pm UTC (12 Noon Sunday Central Standard Time)

Award Source: The Embermine Marketing Pool (5%).
Limit ONE AWARD per BTCTalk account.
To Claim:
Send to a DM to embermine_drake from your account containing the following information:
1. email address used for the transaction
2. The Bitcoin address sent from.
3. The TX Hash
4. The Ethereum address sent to

This will allow us to add the reward to the appropriate address once the sale is complete. All Claims must be sent immediately and received before the token sale is complete to receive award.

Thank you to everyone for their warm welcome! Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Or join our Slack (slack.embermine.com) or Telegram (https://t.me/embermine) if you would like to learn more about us, interact or ask us questions directly, or just want to discuss Embermine, smart contracts, or any other blockchain subject!

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
How this ICO started on May 5th if the first ANN for this tread is from yesterday, May 12th.  ?

How this work ? First launch the ICO and after do an ANN ?  How I will can get the bonus from the first day ?  Time travel?     Cheesy  Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
Done with the Filipino translation, already sent the pm to the developer, kindly check : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/filannico-launched-embermine-blockchain-and-smart-contract-application-1916070 ; feel free to send me a message if there some concern with my work.  Thank you.

Invitation link to slack had expired, and the link to the telegram gave me an error.
Activity: 284
The ICO is going a bit on the slow side, but hey that can change fairly quickly. Anyway best of luck, I hope you reach your goal.
About embermine slack channe, "This invite link is no longer active".

The Embermine Public Slack sign up link has been renewed and updated. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I will be catching up on emails and confirmations throughout the evening here, so if you are awaiting a reply, I will be providing that later tonight. Thank you all for the tremendous amount of interest and support for our campaign.

Activity: 602
About embermine slack channe, "This invite link is no longer active".
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Your required number of followers for twitter campaign is too high. Just look at other campaign of successful projects they all followed the standard 1000 followers for maximum stake reward. You should review your twitter bounty program to get the result by involving as many people as possible to spread the word out.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 504
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2280
Crypto Swap Exchange
Portuguese translation reserved. I'll send a PM to you.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Social media bounty are available.
Great news for me to have.
Preparing to follow the social media bounty.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
thank info...i need translet in indonesia language..
Pages:
Jump to: