Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO launched!] Embermine - Blockchain and Smart Contract Application - page 38. (Read 52241 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Already started? 5th was start time, I am late.
Activity: 1050
Bookmark and waiting for Airdrop  Grin
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
There will be DEV rewards, why did they take a few days to post to BTCTalk? The beginning of ICO is crap and in need of help? Well, good rewards can take your project to the moon or not! Grin

We are blockchain "outsiders", all of us fairly new to the world of cryptocurrencies, smart contracts, and blockchain technology. We are coming at this world from the application development, Fintech, and Creative Management perspective, and collaborating with the companies who are on the leading edge of these technologies. So when we learned about BitcoinTalk, none of us had any practical experience with this community, its forms, it rules (both written and unwritten), and the traps and quagmires that can form within it. For us to come here as unbidden novices would have been only for the obvious reason of courting your money and intrigue.

Now, there is nothing wrong with wanting to do that, if you are a member of the community and you have paid your dues. We hadn't, as is likely obvious by my low score next to my name. Next to all Embermine names. So we decided not to post here on all spanking new accounts and try to pretend we deserve your attention and interest, since we had applied none before this. I do wish that we had learned of this place sooner, to have provided us an opportunity to learn more from this community and its members. All of this is important, because everyone in this community now is a walking, living, breathing ambassador to the "cryptoworld" for the many thousands of ordinary people who will be introduced to it for the first time by Embermine.

THIS is why we at Embermine need this community. Because as legions of folks who have never before heard of "bitcoin" or "blockchain" will now be delving into these worlds, and will, inevitably, come into contact with you. So please remember that when products and services finally reach the mainstream, the whole game goes supersonic. So we wanted to learn. To know more about this community before we selfishly approach you with Embermine. I can now see that it would have been fine and I apologize for the loss of time to those of you who exclusively get their ICO/Token Sale news from this source.

So, to extend a moment of gratitude to this community for welcoming us in, and in some form of compensation for having missed the opportunity, I would like to offer the members of this forum a special bonus:

Receive 5% EMB Bonus for participating in Embermine's Token Sale between now and Sunday, May 14, 2017  5:00pm UTC (12 Noon Sunday Central Standard Time)

Award Source: The Embermine Marketing Pool (5%).
Limit ONE AWARD per BTCTalk account.
To Claim:
Send to a DM to embermine_drake from your account containing the following information:
1. email address used for the transaction
2. The Bitcoin address sent from.
3. The TX Hash
4. The Ethereum address sent to

This will allow us to add the reward to the appropriate address once the sale is complete. All Claims must be sent immediately and received before the token sale is complete to receive award.

Thank you to everyone for their warm welcome! Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Or join our Slack (slack.embermine.com) or Telegram (https://t.me/embermine) if you would like to learn more about us, interact or ask us questions directly, or just want to discuss Embermine, smart contracts, or any other blockchain subject!
Activity: 307
how much to alocation bounty dev
signature campaign and social media campaign
I'm following this project from so many days so warm welcome to you on this board. When bounties will be available to join waiting to know about them.

Thank you for your ongoing interest. I will be posting up the Marketing Bounty Program tonight. It will be posted initially on our website as an article in The Quarry. Then I will post the link to the bounty program on here.

Where was it sold?

Here is the direct link to the token sale: https://embermine.com/crowdsale

Please let me know if you have any questions at all.
Activity: 758
There will be DEV rewards, why did they take a few days to post to BTCTalk? The beginning of ICO is crap and in need of help? Well, good rewards can take your project to the moon or not! Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
I would Reserved indonesian translation sir,,thanks

Excellent! Thank you! We will be setting up a list on this page to allow everyone to keep track of the taken translations.

We will also be posting the full details of our Marketing Bounty program tonight.

Thank you for your support and interest!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
any plan to open sosial media bounty dev? like facebook twitter and blog
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
reserve italian translations for me dev thanks!
Activity: 672
Merit: 257
Write embermine_drake, he is a developer. I'm just the creator of the topic. Smiley
how you guarentee??  Huh
is this a system?  Huh

I do not quite know what you mean by guarantee, but there are some particulars:

If the token sale does not meet the minimum total, and purchases will be refunded within 24-48 hours. Coinfirm.io is managing and overseeing the Escrow for the sale with ourselves and the sale administrator, TokenMarket.

Is this a system? If you mean an actual operating system, no, it is not. In our tag line, we call it "The Operating System for the Creative Lifestyle" with the idea that anyone using Embermine should not be required to leave the application while executing any of their activities pertaining to their creative endeavors.
Activity: 588
I would Reserved indonesian translation sir,,thanks
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
how you guarentee??  Huh
is this a system?  Huh
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
I'm following this project from so many days so warm welcome to you on this board. When bounties will be available to join waiting to know about them.
Activity: 686
reserved for Hindi (India) if needed. project looks interesting
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
 I would reserve Russian translation.
 And I'm curious where and how this ICO was announced initially )?
Pages:
Jump to: