Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 41. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Have you already had a Pre Sale? If yes, how much did you plan to sale on this stage?
They have already had a pre sale. I know, that they were ready to sell 6 500 000 PLAY. But I don't remember how much did they raise
I want to know, how many stages do they have at all? and what are their bonuses?
Let It Play has 4 stages. And maximum bonus was 30%. And sales ones are +20%, +10%,+5%
As I got, the last stage has no bonuses? It is a pity, if yes..
Yes, you got right. Benefits are only for early birds) So, don't lose your time and be ready to buy it)
When people have a chance to buy Play tokens with +20% bonus? I want to know the date
The sales start on May 1, and finish on June 15) Good luck!
Have you already had a Pre Sale? If yes, how much did you plan to sale on this stage?
They have already had a pre sale. I know, that they were ready to sell 6 500 000 PLAY. But I don't remember how much did they raise
I want to know, how many stages do they have at all? and what are their bonuses?
Let It Play has 4 stages. And maximum bonus was 30%. And sales ones are +20%, +10%,+5%
Yes, you got right. Benefits are only for early birds) So, don't lose your time and be ready to buy it)
When people have a chance to buy Play tokens with +20% bonus? I want to know the date
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Merit: 0
I want to see details of airdrop.. do you have it all?
I am not sure that, that there is an airdrop. Wait for admins answer
As I remember, no bounty yet? When and where will you share information?
I am sure that they will share information on the site, on the forum and on the channels.. You will know about it
Activity: 252
Very interesting project. I have never met such idea! Let it play go)!
I think so too. It is nice to look how does the team develop and grow Let It Play)
Merit: 11
Very interesting project. I have never met such idea! Let it play go)!
As I remember, no bounty yet? When and where will you share information?
Merit: 29
Whats market does this project target? Whats the core audience?
The samevas other social media platforms and ads marketplaces. IMHO
Whats the connection with ads marketplaces? Is it like adex right?
I think it was meant that this project will also be used for ads placing but only in audio format
I think no as just the social bloging is the main priotity here
Who is talking about that immidiately? It posdible usecase here. In long run surely
If project was really popular it could turn into the major usecase here
Will see. I think in future it could be implemented as individual modul, marketplace modul
Hm.. Could ETH network allow that? Or it will be done as separate project without blockchain? Just curious aboyt your point of view
I think it was meant that this project will also be used for ads placing but only in audio format
Who is talking about that immidiately? It posdible usecase here. In long run surely
Will see. I think in future it could be implemented as individual modul, marketplace modul
Activity: 168
I like your project ang what you are doing! I am interested in bounty programm, do u have?
Pages:
Jump to: