Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 42. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
How many tokens do I get for one eth?

The initial price of 10 000 PLAY is fixed and is equal to 1 ETH during the ICO. The assets gathered during the round of funding, coverage in the mass media, project development, and expectations of future dividends will become the main forming factors for the PLAY exchange rate when it will be available on the crypto exchanges after the ICO.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Whats market does this project target? Whats the core audience?
The samevas other social media platforms and ads marketplaces. IMHO
Whats the connection with ads marketplaces? Is it like adex right?
I think it was meant that this project will also be used for ads placing but only in audio format
Merit: 11
Whats the connection with ads marketplaces? Is it like adex right?
Merit: 22
What will increase the token value? Need someone to clarify this point. As I dont really big reasons to grow
Project will rise due to steady demand for tokens and services project is offering. If u take a closer look at what exactly team is going to launch u will see that it is very unique thing without any similarities with anything on the market

The demand for tokens should really increase if the service finds a lot of adoption and the utility and quality of the audio layer is appreciated among users.
Hope team will do all their best this adoption to come as soon as possible
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
What will increase the token value? Need someone to clarify this point. As I dont really big reasons to grow
Project will rise due to steady demand for tokens and services project is offering. If u take a closer look at what exactly team is going to launch u will see that it is very unique thing without any similarities with anything on the market

The demand for tokens should really increase if the service finds a lot of adoption and the utility and quality of the audio layer is appreciated among users.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
How team's token will be locked? And they will be realesed all at once? Or part by part?
If Im not mistaken then for a year with partial unlock
How team's token will be locked? And they will be realesed all at once? Or part by part?
Merit: 29
Very interesting project. It seems to be profitable if hold tokens strong. I will keep an eye on the progress
In long run most of the crypto assets will grow. Im more curious about short term prospectives
Very interesting project. It seems to be profitable if hold tokens strong. I will keep an eye on the progress
When do u plan to enter the Asian market? It is the most important market in crypto as for now

We are going to reach the Asian market very soon. We will publish here announcements about future event in Asia. And our products in next release will also support some new languages.
Any dates for this announcment? Im very curious about updates here
Just wait a little mate. Hope this update will include the info about listing on Wings platform
When do u plan to enter the Asian market? It is the most important market in crypto as for now

We are going to reach the Asian market very soon. We will publish here announcements about future event in Asia. And our products in next release will also support some new languages.
Any dates for this announcment? Im very curious about updates here
copper member
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
CEO in letitplay.io - audio layer of The Internet

The marketing is ongoing already and Asian market is the priority I guess
Merit: 22
Any problems with SEC here? I know they are making few invrstigations about different icos. So before investing i have to ensure everything okay with that here
Surely not. Project is following al SEC rules. Moreover SEC rules applies only to the US investors. Not the worldwide audience
Any problems with SEC here? I know they are making few invrstigations about different icos. So before investing i have to ensure everything okay with that here
Share please the token allocation diagram Wanna check how much tokens will be allocated for bounty, sale, advisors etc
Merit: 29
Pages:
Jump to: