Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 40. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
What programing languages are being used in your apps? Java, c++?? What?
I guess mix of that. It is impossible to create the app using only one language
Merit: 29
What programing languages are being used in your apps? Java, c++?? What?
do u accept fiat? I would like to contribute via wire transfer. how may I do that?
No. Only crypto is accepted here. Only ETH as i know but btc may be added later
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
do u accept fiat? I would like to contribute via wire transfer. how may I do that?
Merit: 11
whats refferal bonus do u offer? and when payout will be made? Just after my refferal purchase or after the end of crowdsale?
There is no ref program at the moment. Maybe it will be added later but no ref now
whats refferal bonus do u offer? and when payout will be made? Just after my refferal purchase or after the end of crowdsale?
Do u have an office? Or your team is working like scattered all over the world? If there is an office where is it?
Good question but i would like to know if all the work will be done within the office? Or some of that will be deluvered to outsource?
I think some routine work will be delivered to outsource. It is cost efficient decesion
Do u have an office? Or your team is working like scattered all over the world? If there is an office where is it?
Good question but i would like to know if all the work will be done within the office? Or some of that will be deluvered to outsource?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

Yes, we have! Our main office is located in Perm, Russia
I like your project ang what you are doing! I am interested in bounty programm, do u have?

We don't have it yet. We will announce our bounty program soon
Interesting project! Thinking to join

Thanks! You are welcome!
Merit: 22
Where can I take a look at your logo? Curious how project will be displayed on coinmarketcap
Im not sure it is ready. However logo in telegram group looks pretty smooth. U may check it out
Whats the team's previous experience? In developing blockchain projects I mean. Have the team worked at other blockchain projects earlier?
Where can I take a look at your logo? Curious how project will be displayed on coinmarketcap
Merit: 29
Im proud to be part of such awesome project. It will be one of the top coins in 2 year! At leastvI hope Grin
Is this really unique project? How is that true there are no similar projects on the market?
Yes it is. No direct competitors or similar projects here. Thats why Im sure about its success
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Is this really unique project? How is that true there are no similar projects on the market?
Activity: 224
Interesting project! Thinking to join
I wish this project to become popular and famous. Team, keep working on Let It Play) We believe in you
Pages:
Jump to: