Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 46. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Is Let it play an open ecosystem? I would like to know)
The LetItPlay ecosystem is designed to be as open as possible, you can be sure)
What does let it play plan to do in the future? it would be great to know)
In the nearest future, the LetItPlay attention economy may be implemented in many other areas such as music, videos, games, and even software) Follow Let It Play)
What does let it play plan to do in the future? it would be great to know)
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Merit: 1
Where can I read news about your project? It would be nice to know
I recommend you to check their site.. They must share it on Let It Play
Activity: 27
This project looks like real scam.
Said the newbie with 4 posts Grin I advise u to take a look at wp and understand which potential this project has

Well, you judged me by BTT ranking? FYI, I am in crypto earlier than your registration date in BTT. And I didnt start to learn cryptos on BTT. I got little post because I love reading and not posting. I have collection of hundreds project WP. That's me. Thank you.
Activity: 27
What will happen to unsold tokens??If some will left for sure. Burn??

The unsold tokens will be redirected to the Community Development Fund and blocked until the Decentralized Administration launch. After that all the communities represented by the Decentralized Administration will make a decision on what to do with the unsold tokens by the means of voting.

This project looks like real scam.

You are rude  Sad

I am not. Yes, agreed you have a good idea but a good idea is not enough.  I do not see any of your company documentation. Is your company legalised or registered in any part of this world? If so, are you a profitable company? What is your proof of capability to work on this idea? You have to disclose everything so that people get adequate information before investing. Later on, they have no reason to cry if their investment gone useless. And I would like to ask, are you really confident this is a high potential project and a good investment?
Where can I read news about your project? It would be nice to know
team, do you have any planned exchanges? do you want to cooperate with the most popular?
They haven't share it yet) It is too early to promise anything.. Be patient
Activity: 252
team, do you have any planned exchanges? do you want to cooperate with the most popular?
Merit: 11
Project is constantly developing. I feel it has brigth future. I wish team all the best
Any news will this token be integrated to bancor ecosystem??
I have not heard anything about that but i think it would be very nice opportunity to increase the volume
Agree. Volume is constantly growing there. Moreover the more exchanges - then it is better
I have not heard anything about that but i think it would be very nice opportunity to increase the volume
Merit: 11
This token is utility one right? So no problems with exchange listings because of that?
Utility token. So definitely no problem with listing. At least from the legal side
If there are no problem with law i guess there are no obstacle at all that could prevent this token from listing. Right?
This token is utility one right? So no problems with exchange listings because of that?
Utility token. So definitely no problem with listing. At least from the legal side
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I see all the major updates is schrduled for the sumner here. Summer will be hot for let it play
It will be huge if token is already traded in summer. Otherwise we wont benefit from any positive news
I see all the major updates is schrduled for the sumner here. Summer will be hot for let it play
Pages:
Jump to: