Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 47. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 22
Why have u chosen Bulgarian jurisdiction?
It is the most loyal jurisdiction for this particular start up
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
wow ! ill have this on my list of assignments today. good luck !

Thanks!
Activity: 70
coin sales information on this project is very clear with the total supply of coins for several phases of sales are very described, how much is the softcap of ICO?

Softcap will be 4 500 000 USD
Merit: 11
Why have u chosen Bulgarian jurisdiction?
Merit: 29
When the next event team is going to participate? Hope the next event will be in Europe. I would like to meet team in personal
It has not finalized yet as far as I know. But some event will be in Europe for sure
Merit: 10
When the next event team is going to participate? Hope the next event will be in Europe. I would like to meet team in personal
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Will u hire more devs after the ico?Or no need for that as for now?
As I know team is full. However if it is needed devs can easily hire more employees
Will u hire more devs after the ico?Or no need for that as for now?
What projects are u challenging?? And how exactly are u literally going to beat them? Very curious about that
I guess steem and golos. Or any other decentrelized social networks
Merit: 22
What projects are u challenging?? And how exactly are u literally going to beat them? Very curious about that
Are u targeting b2b market?Or mostly b2c??Curious about that. Thx
Merit: 29
Why exactly ETH as a basis for your ICO? Have u considered other options?
It has the most advanced smart contracts. No other project has any similar functions
Why exactly ETH as a basis for your ICO? Have u considered other options?
What was the biggest bonus here?During the private sale or whatever?Just curious how big bonus gap is?
When the next event team is going to participate?Im also curious about the place where will it be?
This info will be available later. The team is in the process of booking
When the next event team is going to participate?Im also curious about the place where will it be?
Do u have restrictions for the participants?    As an example in the amount of tokens to but or banning some countris from participation.
As far as I know there is only one restriction for the min amount to buy. It is 0.05eth and there are also some restricted countries lije the US and China
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Do u have restrictions for the participants?    As an example in the amount of tokens to but or banning some countris from participation.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
This platform is something new.. I have never met idea like this) It is cool)!
Activity: 252
why did you decide to work with audio kind of information? why is it interesting?
Because less than 1% of information is available as audio - podcasts, audioguides and audiobooks. It is good to develop this area
Pages:
Jump to: