Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 58. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 29
How exactly does this project work??What for could I use your tokens?What exactly functions do they have?
It will be used as a measure of value the content users post. U could reward the user for good audio and other way round
Im curious how much so called voting power will be given from the start., like by default
I think not so much. Probably the same as in steemit. Will see when project will be launched
Merit: 10
How exactly does this project work??What for could I use your tokens?What exactly functions do they have?
It will be used as a measure of value the content users post. U could reward the user for good audio and other way round
Im curious how much so called voting power will be given from the start., like by default
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
there is no doubt about it, this project promises something that has never been promised by other successful project projects. all we can see from start vision, mission, professional and experienced team, and many more.
I am happy to be part of this project
Who will use this project?It seems that usecase is very limited here. However maybe Im missing smth..?
All the social media users are potential users here. Thats why the usecase here is huge!
Yes. But keep in mind it is potential audience and usecase. To obtain that team has to work really hard
Im pretty sure they will. They are very experienced and devoted to the project's success
Merit: 11
Who will use this project?It seems that usecase is very limited here. However maybe Im missing smth..?
All the social media users are potential users here. Thats why the usecase here is huge!
Yes. But keep in mind it is potential audience and usecase. To obtain that team has to work really hard
Merit: 29
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
Its an interesting idea and the team is really active. No wonder it will attract many people Smiley
I wanna check ur code. Is ur smart contract already written? Share please the link to github or etherscan address
It has not been deployed yet. It will happen after the crowdsale
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I wanna check ur code. Is ur smart contract already written? Share please the link to github or etherscan address
Are there any projects u would like to partner?Which one would be really helpful in the way of cooperation?
Any marketing projects like adex will be highly appreciated here. Just imho. Maybe team has different vision
Merit: 11
Are there any projects u would like to partner?Which one would be really helpful in the way of cooperation?
In terms of quality, how good are those software speech synthesizers really these days? Isn't it necessary to have all articles blogs etc read by someone with a real voice to really make it enjoyable for content consumers?

They are pretty good enough. But LetItPlay also will cooperate with professional studios which can offer real voices for different content

We should first see how well those artificial voices really work, but mostly real voices are much more comfortable to listen to as they can also include the appropriate pronunciation and emotion.
As far as I know it will be available to choose the voice u like in the final version

That would be good. I have tried these artificial voices for various purposes a few times, but it is still pretty awkward. Maybe they have improved in the meanwhile.
I think there will be a big variety of different real voices and persond could anyone. Moreover it is like the thing that also could be monetized. As an example I may "sell" my voice to anyone who wants
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
In terms of quality, how good are those software speech synthesizers really these days? Isn't it necessary to have all articles blogs etc read by someone with a real voice to really make it enjoyable for content consumers?

They are pretty good enough. But LetItPlay also will cooperate with professional studios which can offer real voices for different content

We should first see how well those artificial voices really work, but mostly real voices are much more comfortable to listen to as they can also include the appropriate pronunciation and emotion.
As far as I know it will be available to choose the voice u like in the final version

That would be good. I have tried these artificial voices for various purposes a few times, but it is still pretty awkward. Maybe they have improved in the meanwhile.
Strong idea here. Idea is probably the most important part in any project. Hope it will be properly turned into the life Smiley
Will u deliver any work to outsource?Or all the work will be done within the office?
I think some routine work will be delivered to outsource. It is much more cost efficient
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Hello! Interesting information, what wallets will work to use your tokens, just tell me, what exchanges will exchange your tokens?
As I understand it, the mobile application is already available for download, where can I find the link?
Merit: 22
Will u deliver any work to outsource?Or all the work will be done within the office?
Pages:
Jump to: