Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 61. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
why have u chosen ETH for token issuance?As for me waves and xem tech suits ur project much better. dont u think so?
ETH is top knock platform now. no other can challenge it as for now.
Merit: 22
why have u chosen ETH for token issuance?As for me waves and xem tech suits ur project much better. dont u think so?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Where can I find any articles about your project?Wanna investigate it more before investing
As i know they are on the way already and will be realesed soon. Keep the patience mate
that's right for now we need to be patient, of course they are preparing the article and don't make it arbitrary
knowing the project in detail is necessary before making a decision to invest
Where can I find any articles about your project?Wanna investigate it more before investing
As i know they are on the way already and will be realesed soon. Keep the patience mate
Merit: 11
Merit: 29
When tokens will be distributed?How long will it take to get my tokens after purchuase?
As far as I know tokens will be distributed after the end of crowdsale
When tokens will be distributed?How long will it take to get my tokens after purchuase?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I would like to read more about your partners. and also to undestand why are they your partners)
Im not sure that partnerships is the thing team has focused at at the moment
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
I believe this coin will soon be widely known to the public, and deserves long-term attention. The project is very creative. It will be very popular in the near future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I need your github link.. could anyone share it? please, I am waiting for it
I would like to read more about your partners. and also to undestand why are they your partners)
I found, that your project is decentralized.. Also I found that you have CEO.. I am confused
Let It Play team, you are amazing) I respect you for the done job)
Hello. What is the role of distributors? and can people earn being a distributor?
I read, that distributor delivers content to End Consumers. Also he earns a part of rewards accrued to the Content Provider for Consumer attention..
Hello. What is the role of distributors? and can people earn being a distributor?
What is the main reason to make ICO? Also, what are dates of it?
Activity: 224
Merit: 36
Good project, but i cant find no info about the team. No pictures, no names, nothing..... I like the moment that advertisers pay consumers for their attention via play tokens

Hello! You can find all info about our team here - https://letitplay.io/
thk! no wonder i couldn't find the most important info about this project. You put yous team and devs info the end of your list,,,,,
I didn't meet any information about your mobile app.. do you plan it? which OS will be fine?
as much as I know, they must have apps for IOS and Android
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I didn't meet any information about your mobile app.. do you plan it? which OS will be fine?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
how do you plan to be profitable? how will you earn money? will you earn fiat or crypto?
interesting qoestion.. yes, could admin share info about plan how to earn money?
Pages:
Jump to: