Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 60. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Do u have any partnerships already? With any crypto related projects?
Where is this project is based? Or putting it better registred?
Bulgaria. Very loyal jurisdiction for crypto projects by the way
Where is this project is based? Or putting it better registred?
This project looks like real scam.
Said the newbie with 4 posts Grin I advise u to take a look at wp and understand which potential this project has
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
what is the cost per token?in usd. By the way how do u think is it a good now to buy eth for fiat and invest here some times later? It seems I could buy the same amount of tokens but for less fiat
I think yes. It is perfect opportunity. Market will start recovering soon and u will get more tokens for less fiat
By the way, is there any chance to buy tokens for fiat?

At the moment we accept investments in ETH
What will happen to unsold tokens??If some will left for sure. Burn??

The unsold tokens will be redirected to the Community Development Fund and blocked until the Decentralized Administration launch. After that all the communities represented by the Decentralized Administration will make a decision on what to do with the unsold tokens by the means of voting.

You are rude  Sad
Merit: 11
what is the cost per token?in usd. By the way how do u think is it a good now to buy eth for fiat and invest here some times later? It seems I could buy the same amount of tokens but for less fiat
I think yes. It is perfect opportunity. Market will start recovering soon and u will get more tokens for less fiat
By the way, is there any chance to buy tokens for fiat?
Activity: 27
Merit: 22
I think yes, will be burned. It will decrease the circulation supply and increase the price
I dont really understand why u have chosen ICO? would not IPO be more suitable here? just wanna clarify for myself

The classic IPO model doesn’t fit those startups which develop solutions based on the blockchain. There are specific requirements for investors which participate in IPO. This means a lot of our supporters won’t have an opportunity to engage in LetItPlay development.     
I believe this coin will soon be widely known to the public, and deserves long-term attention. The project is very creative. It will be very popular in the near future.

Thanks for your feedback!  Smiley
Merit: 29
How exactly does this project work??What for could I use your tokens?What exactly functions do they have?
Tokens will be used within platform to reward the audio content creators. It is the major usecasr
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
How exactly does this project work??What for could I use your tokens?What exactly functions do they have?
I dont really understand why u have chosen ICO? would not IPO be more suitable here? just wanna clarify for myself
how many WP traslations do u have?in which languages is it available?
All thecavailable translations are displayed on the website. Plus some more are on the way as I know
how many WP traslations do u have?in which languages is it available?
Idea is very promising. I hope with such spotless team it will be turned into the life pretty soon
Pages:
Jump to: