Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 84. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I like this project. Everything is designed perfectly, qualitatively compiled by  WP. If the team fulfills all the goals set for themselves, then, of course, the project will be successful.

Thanks for you feedback!  Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buyback program is planned??It will attract more investors for sure as it is guaranteed profit!

We're discussing it.
Please dont do that! It will make token security one. It will create a lot of legal obstacles
Activity: 9
I like this project. Everything is designed perfectly, qualitatively compiled by  WP. If the team fulfills all the goals set for themselves, then, of course, the project will be successful.
Buyback program is planned??It will attract more investors for sure as it is guaranteed profit!

We're discussing it.
Merit: 11
how exactly does the project work??Any tutorial or video explanation?it will be highly appreciated I think

You can check our video manuals here — https://letitplay.io/platform
Merit: 29
how exactly does the project work??Any tutorial or video explanation?it will be highly appreciated I think
How the conference in Paris went? Are there any videos? Photos etc?

They will be. We'll post them soon.
Very curious about that! It must be really huge.. We all are waiting Smiley

They will be. We'll post them soon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
How many offices do u have as for now? And where ur main office is located?
There is no need in several offices as it is only ICO. Accirding to the development uf new offices will be needed - i think team will set them up

Our main office is located in Perm, Russia.
Merit: 11
Is it good idea to rely on other project?In ur case - on eth?Would not it be better to create ur own blockchain?
Why not?? ETH is top platform for icos. Whats the sense of wasting resources to create the own one?
Agree with u but still.. What if ETH fall? All the projects will fall also. Better to have the plan how to deal with that if it really happens
Whats the reason to carry on smth could happen in future?? I think better to focus on the development and if moving to another tech will be neccesary - only then think about it
Is it good idea to rely on other project?In ur case - on eth?Would not it be better to create ur own blockchain?
Why not?? ETH is top platform for icos. Whats the sense of wasting resources to create the own one?
Agree with u but still.. What if ETH fall? All the projects will fall also. Better to have the plan how to deal with that if it really happens

At the first stage we issue Ethereum-based tokens, but after the start of our own EOS technology based blockchain we will convert issued tokens ERC20 (Ethereum-based) into tokens of own blockchain.
team, do you plan to make online stream with your founders to answer questions of users?

Yeah! We plan to make it. I will provide more info about it later
Merit: 22
Activity: 126
looking nice project, i think it's really worthy. I definitely could of use an app like this for my one needs. good luck!!!
Pages:
Jump to: