Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 86. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
team, what languages do you provide? what other forums do you have? also WP..
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
what price do you offer fot Let It Play token? What makes your token different from others?

The initial price of 10 000 PLAY is fixed and is equal to 1 ETH during the ICO.

Play tokens are utility tokens designed for circulation in an ecosystem as internal means of  payment for transactions amongst participants.

A part of Play tokens will be issued during ICO for the initial supply of the economy. Later on Play tokens will be issued by the blockchain based on consumer behavior and will be distributed among Content Providers, Distributors, Miners, and Minters. When building the Play token emission model we looked to the Steem model, but we are going to enhance it to take into account the specifics of audio content consumption.
guys, do you have a video from your team? maybe where do you talk about your vision? or just about the team?

We don't have it yet  Sad

But soon you will see it  Wink
what price do you offer fot Let It Play token? What makes your token different from others?
Do you have a bount? If yes, would you share a link please? What amount of tokens will be distributed for this?
I am interested in bounty too. Admin, could you share information please?

Information about bounty will be announced later. We're discussing it now.
Activity: 252
guys, do you have a video from your team? maybe where do you talk about your vision? or just about the team?
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Do you have a bount? If yes, would you share a link please? What amount of tokens will be distributed for this?
I am interested in bounty too. Admin, could you share information please?
Merit: 1
Merit: 10
When the report from the event in Paris will be available?? Where will u post it?
I have looked briefly at the website and wp for several times to understand what this project is striving to do but now I need more detailed answer how exactly project will work? General explanation about it is audio layer of Internet is not understandable enough

LetitPlay is backed by EOS blockchain technology. Decentralized nature of this solution allows us to implement a genuinely transparent and fair attention economy designed to reward content creators for consumer attention to content, including listens, likes, comments and reposts. Similarly to what Steem has done for text content, LetItPlay will do for audio.

With our app and widget everyone will have an opportunity to become Content Provider or Consumer and start to participate in our ecosystem. The LetItPlay ecosystem will connect not only Content Providers and general Consumers, but also Service Providers i.e., those who put in their effort to produce audio content, including voiceover artists, audio recording studios, translators, editors, and so on. This means that any news portal or individual blogger can afford to create audio content and do it at minimal cost.
It is as easy as choosing a studio and voiceover artist.
Merit: 22
What about the law? How can I prove to someone that my record is real? What are u going to do for the purpose of providing the law evidence?
It has nothing to do with law. It is decentralized project. Moreover  it will be just audio content and play will be just the platform within which it will be distributed
What about the law? How can I prove to someone that my record is real? What are u going to do for the purpose of providing the law evidence?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I have looked briefly at the website and wp for several times to understand what this project is striving to do but now I need more detailed answer how exactly project will work? General explanation about it is audio layer of Internet is not understandable enough
It is similar to steemit project where u could be rewarded with tokens for posting good audio content. It is really briefly
Merit: 29
Our team at Blockchain & A.I. Conference in Paris — https://steemit.com/letitplay/@letitplay/letitplay-founders-have-arrived-in-paris
Good news! ICO has not even started but team is already at the conference. Nice. Very strong approach the team demonstarates
It is just the beginning mate! More events are coming soon. Join the telegram channel and u wont miss any Smiley
Our team at Blockchain & A.I. Conference in Paris — https://steemit.com/letitplay/@letitplay/letitplay-founders-have-arrived-in-paris
Good news! ICO has not even started but team is already at the conference. Nice. Very strong approach the team demonstarates
Who are the founders?? Where can I check? How good they could rule the project?

Check our website for this — https://letitplay.io/
Merit: 22
Good question. U can check the team on the website. As for rulling, no one knows how they will de that. Hope successfuly Smiley
Will see after project start
Pages:
Jump to: