Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 87. (Read 7177 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Hope the price would not dump after the listing...By the way what will be the price of last ICO round?I think it is the price with which token will hit the market. Right?
It will depend on which round wil be last  Grin nevertheless no one can predict the price token enters the exchange
Well, most likely that token will enter exchange with ICO price BUT in first hours after that the price 1.) will drop hard 2.) will rise hard
I will bet on the second variant. The hype around the project is growing day by day
Merit: 29
Hope the price would not dump after the listing...By the way what will be the price of last ICO round?I think it is the price with which token will hit the market. Right?
It will depend on which round wil be last  Grin nevertheless no one can predict the price token enters the exchange
Well, most likely that token will enter exchange with ICO price BUT in first hours after that the price 1.) will drop hard 2.) will rise hard
Merit: 10
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I have just one question for this project.

Suppose I am a content creator. Why on earth I would chose this before giving away exclusive distribution rights to iTunes?

The attention economy will make audio production profitable for Content Providers. And the ecosystem will grant Content Providers access to new ways of content distribution and chance to reach a new audience. The LetItPlay ecosystem will connect not only Content Providers and general Consumers, but also Service Providers i.e., those who put in their effort to produce audio content, including voiceover artists, audio recording studios, translators, editors, and so on.

Also, we have PlayPower. PlayPower in LetItPlay is similar to SteemPower in the Steem blockchain. PlayPower is also a stake
(Stake in blockchain with Delegated Proof of Stake consensus algorithm). But application logic associated with PlayPower differs from SteemPower. PlayPower is used to determine influence of ecosystem participants. Each user category of the LetItPlay ecosystem may use PlayPower for different purposes.

The amount of PlayPower determines the size of a reward issued by the blockchain for user attention. PlayPower can also influence the likelihood of content inclusion into content
recommended to the user, if content is tied to a certain territory. For example, a regional news portal may set a news coverage area within a single region or city in which the news is relevant. The likelihood that such content is recommended in each point of the region will depend on the degree of influence in specific geographic position. The degree of influence of the news for the selected region will be calculated using formula PlayPower/Region Area. By setting a small news coverage area a Content Provider having smaller amount of PlayPower can compete in recommendations on the same footing as larger Content Providers.
Dont u break the SEC rules?It is very important. As sec is now investigating a lot of blockchain projects

We don't. The law observance during the ICO is of the highest importance in order not to put the project at extra risks from national regulators and not to meet problems with listing on the exchanges.  
Activity: 28
I have just one question for this project.

Suppose I am a content creator. Why on earth I would chose this before giving away exclusive distribution rights to iTunes?
Activity: 196
The idea behind this project is great. That product must get more attention by community.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
MAIN TOKEN SALE  Start Date: 02 April 2018 (12:00 CET) End Date: 01 June 2018 (12:00 CET)  new 2 months ,why keep so long time .
Where can i check previous team's experience??Any links to previous projects??By the way is first blockchain proj for them??
Merit: 11
Dont u break the SEC rules?It is very important. As sec is now investigating a lot of blockchain projects
They are investigating invest funds now not the blickchain projects or ICOs. Dont mix things up
Why dont you have a capped token sale?It is kinda very strange.
How can I know if there too many tokens and this will be a good buy?
There is hard cap here. However i would like it will be fixed in ETH

The amount of tokens issued for the ICO will make 1 000 000 000 PLAY.  In future tokens will be emitted by the blockchain for Users’ attention to content.
Whats the price per token?In USD value. Im gonna buy ETH for fiat now so im interested in fiat price

The initial price of 10 000 PLAY is fixed and is equal to 1 ETH during the ICO. 1 ETH is now worth 453.43 USD
Do u have any plans for the airdrop for token holders in future?It will definitely create a huge around the project. It is like the best marketing. Imho

We're discussing it.
Merit: 22
Do u have any plans for the airdrop for token holders in future?It will definitely create a huge around the project. It is like the best marketing. Imho
Whats the price per token?In USD value. Im gonna buy ETH for fiat now so im interested in fiat price
Pages:
Jump to: