Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 81. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
will there be restrictions on the sale of tokens after the end ico?
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Where team is going to store funds? Parity is still vulnurable
I know team has recently participated in conference in Paris. Whats next? When next conference?
Im not sure that spending money on participation on multiple conferences is really good idea. Better to firstly deliver the project and then attend conferences
Agree. better to do that when there is smth worthy to show off. So definitely after the end of crowdsale
I know team has recently participated in conference in Paris. Whats next? When next conference?
Im not sure that spending money on participation on multiple conferences is really good idea. Better to firstly deliver the project and then attend conferences
Merit: 22
I see very trust worthy guys are marked as advisors on ur website. But how can we ensure they really support your project? That they are not just pictures on the website
Agree that advisors are trust worthy but i would advise team to look for more. It could increase the trust to the project
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I see very trust worthy guys are marked as advisors on ur website. But how can we ensure they really support your project? That they are not just pictures on the website
Surely they are real. Just check their social media and u will find out that. Quite easy
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
do u have any partnerships already??With any crypto projects. or with the ordinar companies

We have already integrated with WordPress and East-West Digital News
where can I read more about this partnership?? Im curious about details

WordPress — https://steemit.com/letitplay/@letitplay/integration-of-letitplay-widget-with-wordpress-it-is-much-more-easier-to-give-a-voice-to-your-content

East-West Digital News — Specially for a “CEE Startup Investment” project was added LetItPlay’s widget. Its main aim is to help users to learn key findings of the voluminous report in an audio version.
do u have any partnerships already??With any crypto projects. or with the ordinar companies

where can I read more about this partnership?? Im curious about details
how to add token to mew?Where can I get smart contract address?I also need decimals and token tiker

You can check adress in your investor cabinet. Sign up here — letitplay.io/tokensale  

Each PLAY token can be split down to 8 decimal points, with 0.00000001 PLAY being the smallest fraction. Tiker is PLAY
how to add token to mew?Where can I get smart contract address?I also need decimals and token tiker

what is the need of blockchain here??I think this project could be implemented without it. Correct me if Im wrong
I think no. Blockchain here is urgently needed for transperancy. Moreover without token system this project could not exist as there will be no rewards for content though
what is the need of blockchain here??I think this project could be implemented without it. Correct me if Im wrong
Im not sure it is high time for any cooperation. market will neglect any positive news
Unsold tokens will be distributed amoung early contributors???Or it is mostly rumors?
Rumors I suppose as I know for sure all unsold tokens will be burned

The unsold tokens will be redirected to the Community Development Fund and blocked until the Decentralized Administration launch. After that all the communities represented by the Decentralized Administration will make a decision on what to do with the unsold tokens by the means of voting.
In terms of quality, how good are those software speech synthesizers really these days? Isn't it necessary to have all articles blogs etc read by someone with a real voice to really make it enjoyable for content consumers?
I think it would be better to try after the final realese rather think now how good it could be

Well, maybe they have some data or tests where they could see how well that might work or not. We can only speculate at this point of course.

We’re using Yandex.SpeechKit technology — https://steemit.com/letitplay/@letitplay/letitplay-and-yandex-speechkit

Its synthesized voices for voiceover are pretty good.
Merit: 22
Airdrop is planned?At least for early contributors. Before i invest i have to figure out one thing
Airdrop is like thing to create the short term hype. Better to focus on the healthy attention. Imho
Pages:
Jump to: