Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 82. (Read 7175 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
In terms of quality, how good are those software speech synthesizers really these days? Isn't it necessary to have all articles blogs etc read by someone with a real voice to really make it enjoyable for content consumers?
I think it would be better to try after the final realese rather think now how good it could be

Well, maybe they have some data or tests where they could see how well that might work or not. We can only speculate at this point of course.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Airdrop is planned?At least for early contributors. Before i invest i have to figure out one thing
Merit: 11
Unsold tokens will be distributed amoung early contributors???Or it is mostly rumors?
Rumors I suppose as I know for sure all unsold tokens will be burned
Merit: 29
Unsold tokens will be distributed amoung early contributors???Or it is mostly rumors?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I can say that this project is nice. With all the things that we watch everyday, maybe it's time to just listen and be chill.  Grin And by the way, if you will use your app, will it be free or we have to pay something? If we will pay, hopefully it's not expensive.

It would be nice if it is free for online streaming. Offline streaming (content can be downloaded but only be played inside the app, for copyrights protection) will be inclusive in monthly subscription.
I suppose i have already seen the similar project on the market. Whats is it? Im pretty sure u have competitors, right?
No projects even similar to this one. So no competitors also. Play is inly one and unique on the market
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I suppose i have already seen the similar project on the market. Whats is it? Im pretty sure u have competitors, right?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I think your project is very interesting and perspective!! Keep doing your job!
I want to know your thougts about the future profit. What do you want to have?
They guess, that LetItPlay could become like YouTube. That price is about 30$ billions
I want to know your thougts about the future profit. What do you want to have?
Merit: 1
What is market situation today? Do you have a forecast?
No one can promise you nothing about the future market. We can only hope for a better situation
But some people work for special firms, which are making predictions for the markets.
But don’t forget, that it costs a lot so money. And be ready, that these forecasts can be partly wrong
No one can promise you nothing about the future market. We can only hope for a better situation
But some people work for special firms, which are making predictions for the markets.
Activity: 252
What kind of advertising do you use? Where is it possible to see you?
It is possible to see the advertisement in the Internet! They also communicate with investors with the help of FB, Vk, telegram..
What kind of advertising do you use? Where is it possible to see you?
Is it safe to cooperate with you? Can I trust Let It Play?
Yes, how can I verify your authenticity as a company?
Activity: 70

Yes. The law observance during the ICO is of the highest importance in order not to put the project at extra risks from national regulators and not to meet problems with listing on the exchanges. 

We also won’t store your personal data. The only thing we need is to verify your identity and check that you comply to Terms and Conditions.
Activity: 252
Activity: 70
I want to read your white paper. What languages do you provide?

At the moment we provide only English language for WP. Soon we will translate it into Russian
Pages:
Jump to: