Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 90. (Read 7177 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
correctly I understand that tokens are needed in your platform for listening, likes and the like. this means that all the music content will be collected only on your site?

LetItPlay won't be focused on music. In future, music services can be embedded to our system

Everybody loves music, this is for the mass wherein all of us can enjoy this project/concept. i just have few questions since I am interested in investing some and probably join the bounty. Whats the diferrence of this with other project with the same concept? Mininum purchase? (since I don't have a lot). And any plans of partnership?like itunes etc.

We're discussing possible partnerships.

Our project is not just another service for podcasts. We want to create an audio layer for the whole Internet where any information can be converted into audio.
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
Do u have any restrictions for the participants? Like for amount of contribution or the country where person is from?
Merit: 10
I read that main update is expected in summer. What kind of update will it be?
I suppose the beta realese. Or moving to EOS platfrom. Smth like that. IMHO
this project will move to EOS? Is it for sure?? Why not to stay within ETH ecosystem?
Merit: 11
I suppose the beta realese. Or moving to EOS platfrom. Smth like that. IMHO
The key feature that will lead this project to success is their team. They are really professional one
Yes, team here is like rock stars. Team is always the key to success. So nice to know PLAY has that key Grin
They need to hire more devs after ICO. It is urgently needed as it is impossible to deliver such complex project with the existing number of members
The key feature that will lead this project to success is their team. They are really professional one
Yes, team here is like rock stars. Team is always the key to success. So nice to know PLAY has that key Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Hope team is capable enough to deliver project in time. As well as to show the audience its uniqueness and potential
Im fascinated by the idea of this project. Most likely we will see huge spike in price after the listing
Will u have the mobile apps?It will help to interact with ur project.
If u have such plans, when realese?
It is already available. U may download it from the website or playmarket. Check it out
Will u have the mobile apps?It will help to interact with ur project.
If u have such plans, when realese?
Project seems pretty strong, Team in psrticular. I will keep an eye on progress.
As for progress.. Are here any news? Updates? As far as i know the big update is scheduled for summer right?

You are right! We will announce any new information about our project in this thread.
Project seems pretty strong, Team in psrticular. I will keep an eye on progress.
As for progress.. Are here any news? Updates? As far as i know the big update is scheduled for summer right?
What was the initial bonus?Or putting it better the biggest one?During private sale as an example

During pre-sale the bonus was +30% PLAY.

During Private Sale bonus depends on how much you invest. It's more than 20% PLAY though
Merit: 22
What was the initial bonus?Or putting it better the biggest one?During private sale as an example
How are u going to be profitable?Where from are u going to take revenue??
Fees. It is like obvious. The business model are very similar to steemit
Fees? Well.. Im not sure it is enogh for big income. Project has to have the huge base of users though... Will see how it will go
How are u going to be profitable?Where from are u going to take revenue??
Fees. It is like obvious. The business model are very similar to steemit
Pages:
Jump to: