Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 92. (Read 7177 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Do you guys have a partners? Or maybe you plan to find them in near future ?
Activity: 252
It is comfortable for me to watch all updates about projects on some social networks, but I can not find you(

oh year, I agree. I use my accounts every 5 minutes, so if admins can give us a link for FB or Twitter we won’t miss any info!
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
It is comfortable for me to watch all updates about projects on some social networks, but I can not find you(
Activity: 70
I have discovered a lot of such projects for a long time and always they told us that exactly this one unique! What can u say about difference of this project against to another ?

Unlike many other ICOs, we’re creating a product targeted for the mass segment of users, and this product is undeniably valuable almost for any person living on the Earth.
Activity: 252
I have discovered a lot of such projects for a long time and always they told us that exactly this one unique! What can u say about difference of this project against to another ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
What about conferences, events etc? Have u already attanded any? I would like to see the report from the last and as well as the schedule of upcoming event
Team is going to Paris next week. So stay tuned. They promised to share the report soon after the event
Merit: 10
What about conferences, events etc? Have u already attanded any? I would like to see the report from the last and as well as the schedule of upcoming event
How does this project work? I mean like it details? How the payments for the content will be done?
It works almost the same way as steemit. At least the process of rewarding for good content is the same
right, the similar way not the same. Thats why im also curious in the differences and how the plaform itself will work

The main differencies are:

- The LetItPlay blockchain assumes that rewards for consumer attention are distributed mainly to the benefit of the Content Provider. We assume that listens, likes, and comments should be voluntary. The Consumer gets content for the sake of praxeological benefit. This means that free content by itself is a reward.

- The LetItPlay blockchain will not issue additional tokens for long-term holders of PlayPower. PlayPower, first of all, is a means to increase influence and competitive capacity in the LetItPlay ecosystem, but not a long-term investment instrument that is immune to inflation. In LetItPlay, protection against inflation is provided by external demand for Play tokens that is not observed in Steem.

- In the LetItPlay ecosystem, Advertisers will be able to target ads to Consumers in intervals between podcasts, but will pay for consumer attention according to levels of PlayPower.

- In LetItPlay content is rewarded without time limitation.
Merit: 29
How does this project work? I mean like it details? How the payments for the content will be done?
It works almost the same way as steemit. At least the process of rewarding for good content is the same
right, the similar way not the same. Thats why im also curious in the differences and how the plaform itself will work
What projects do you consider as your competitors in the crypto space?
No one. Fully unique project. Even none similar projects on the market!
What projects do you consider as your competitors in the crypto space?
Merit: 22
Whitelist is available? Wanna subbmit an application. And one more..website says that ICO start in April but will it be presale or main sale?

It will be main sale.

You can sign up for whitelist here https://letitplay.io/tokensale
When was the presale? I always check different ICO trackers but i have not seen the announcment of ur pre sale
Whitelist is available? Wanna subbmit an application. And one more..website says that ICO start in April but will it be presale or main sale?

It will be main sale.

You can sign up for whitelist here https://letitplay.io/tokensale
Merit: 11
What revenue are u expecting in a year after the final release?
If we look at how big ads market is now, then take a look at steemit platform' so i predict several millions $$ revenue in few years after the final realese
Well, it is very hard to predict the real revenue. If project will stay alone in the field, or poutting in better, save its uniqueness then we can expect very and very big profits. But if there will be plenty projects that will challenge PLAY then revenue will be much less
This project will be first at this fieal thats why it will have big advantage. If team uses it properly then no other project could challenge it
Merit: 11
If we look at how big ads market is now, then take a look at steemit platform' so i predict several millions $$ revenue in few years after the final realese
Well, it is very hard to predict the real revenue. If project will stay alone in the field, or poutting in better, save its uniqueness then we can expect very and very big profits. But if there will be plenty projects that will challenge PLAY then revenue will be much less
Merit: 29

Hard to say how much revenue can be, but we assume that in a few years horizon the LetItPlay economy will be comparable to YouTube or will outshine it. YouTube is currently worth $30-40 billions. Cost equivalent of LetItPlay capitalization will be combined from capitalization of Play and PlayPower tokens. This means an increase in a Play token price by a factor of more than 1,000 as compared to ICO and even considering emission.
Pages:
Jump to: