Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 93. (Read 7177 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
What revenue are u expecting in a year after the final release?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hello,

We have added LetItPlay ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/letitplay).
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Is your smart contract already deployed?Where can i check it? Link to etherscan or github please
Smart contract is usualy being deployed after the end of crowdsale prior to the token distribution process
Activity: 70
I need ur smart contract, tiker and decimals to add token to mew.
 Where can I get this info?

If you want to invest now, sign up for Whitelist here https://letitplay.io/tokensale
Is your smart contract already deployed?Where can i check it? Link to etherscan or github please

Not yet. https://github.com/LetItPlay
Merit: 11
I need ur smart contract, tiker and decimals to add token to mew.
 Where can I get this info?
How u gonna create the liquidity for the token?U know it is the most common problem of all new tokens. Lack of volume and liquidity
Bancor integration will be superb way of increasing the liquidity.
Have u considered such opportunity already?If no, what are the ways u have considered?

We're discussing it.

For convenience of all ecosystem participants, there will be an internal exchange within the LetItPlay ecosystem. The internal exchange will allow participants to exchange Play tokens to other cryptoassets and convert them to fiat currencies.

- The internal exchange will solve the following tasks:
Provide ease of entry of new participants into the ecosystem so that they could easily buy Play tokens for later use within the ecosystem.

- Smooth out volatility of cryptocurrencies for companies operating in the real sector of economy. For example, Service Providers and Content Providers pay mainly in conventional fiat currencies. So, volatile fluctuations that are typical for the cryptocurrency market are not desirable for them. To mitigate volatility risks, they need to hold a part of their revenues in assets pegged to fiat currency system to make sure that they can cover their current expenses. To this end, they will have a chance to exchange Play tokens to other tokens, national cryptocurrencies or fiat currencies on the internal exchange.

- Business gateway. For businesses that keep rigorous records, we will create national gateways for deposits and withdrawals of fiat currencies with proper workflow and in observance of local laws. This is a prerequisite for entry of large advertisers, news agencies, and service providers into the ecosystem.
Activity: 518
HODL
ICO Project The sound layer of the Internet is certainly a project that will soon develop. Today everyone is using the internet and the ICO project is hitting the tech world, the internet world. I will follow up on this project and wish the project as soon as possible.
How u gonna create the liquidity for the token?U know it is the most common problem of all new tokens. Lack of volume and liquidity
Bancor integration will be superb way of increasing the liquidity.
Have u considered such opportunity already?If no, what are the ways u have considered?

New Play tokens will be issued on an ongoing basis as a result of consumer activities. Each year the number of Play tokens will increase by a certain percentage (emission rate) of the issued Play tokens total amount . The initial emission rate will be determined based on the analysis of statistics that we are going to collect during the first two phases of the LetItPlay ecosystem development when all services will run in a centralized fashion.

Later on the emission rate will be changed by decision of the community represented by DAO. For example, in the Steem blockchain, the initial emission rate was equal to 100%, and then it decreased to 9.5% with a subsequent decrease at a rate of 0.5% per year.

Stable growth of the Play token rate will be driven by two factors:
- Demand for Play tokens for conversion to PlayPower in order to enhance own influence and competitive capacity in the ecosystem.
- External demand for tokens from Advertisers who otherwise are unable to pay Consumers for ads
In terms of quality, how good are those software speech synthesizers really these days? Isn't it necessary to have all articles blogs etc read by someone with a real voice to really make it enjoyable for content consumers?

They are pretty good enough. But LetItPlay also will cooperate with professional studios which can offer real voices for different content
What pass is okay??I have local one and international. Which one should i use for kyc!
Im not sure about kyc here but in general international pass is better. However if u local pass is also in eng it does not matter which one to use
Why so many tokens??Any plans to decrease the supply?I think it will be more suitable here
Cmmon it is an average supply. There are dozens projects with even more supply.
By the way what will hapoen to unsold tokens? They will be burned or what?

The unsold tokens will be redirected to the Community Development Fund and blocked until the Decentralized Administration launch. After that all the communities represented by the Decentralized Administration will make a decision on what to do with the unsold tokens by the means of voting.
Merit: 22
What pass is okay??I have local one and international. Which one should i use for kyc!
In terms of quality, how good are those software speech synthesizers really these days? Isn't it necessary to have all articles blogs etc read by someone with a real voice to really make it enjoyable for content consumers?
I think it would be better to try after the final realese rather think now how good it could be
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Why so many tokens??Any plans to decrease the supply?I think it will be more suitable here
Yes. They will be burned. It will decrease the total supply for sure and increase the price
Merit: 29
Pages:
Jump to: