Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 96. (Read 7177 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Are you guys attending any events in the future? I dont see any schedule on the website

You can meet founders in this event in Paris next week http://blockchain-ai-paris.bar.ewdn.com/
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Are you guys attending any events in the future? I dont see any schedule on the website
I think better to wait an announcment. U know how it is working right? The agreements are being made in the last moment
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Project seems strong. But im still considering about investment as there are no confirmed listings here

Very like the idea of the project. I think the project like this it is the trend of this year
Merit: 11
Project seems strong. But im still considering about investment as there are no confirmed listings here
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Why do u make ICO?There are plenty other options for gathering funds. But u have chosen exactly ICO. Why?

Do you mean IPO as other option? The classic IPO model doesn’t fit those startups which develop solutions based on the blockchain. There are specific requirements for investors which participate in IPO. This means a lot of our supporters won’t have an opportunity to engage in LetItPlay development.
Why do u make ICO?There are plenty other options for gathering funds. But u have chosen exactly ICO. Why?
What else ways are suitable here? And please dont say IPO as it nonsense. IPO does not apply here
It is the most convenient way of gathering funds. At least as for now. Moreover the token system is perfectly suitable here
What will increase the value of the this token?What are the reasons for healty growth??And how big that growth could be?
As for the size of growth it is impossible to prefict. As for the growth itself it will be engaged by the people's willing to monetize their audio content
Merit: 29
What will increase the value of the this token?What are the reasons for healty growth??And how big that growth could be?
Merit: 11
How much money have u collected so far?Including all the possible sales. Like private, presale etc
Im not sure that this info has to be announced now when sale has not been started yet. Team will make an announcment prior to the end of crowdsale
How much money have u collected so far?Including all the possible sales. Like private, presale etc
Merit: 22
I would like to know about vesting period of team's tokens. How long will it be?
Well, i dont know the proper answer but i suppose for a year like all the rest ICOs do
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
 I would like to know about vesting period of team's tokens. How long will it be?
Your job seems to be hard and well done. Let it play looks prospective! You must attract investors.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
What is the role of agents in Let it play? Explain me please
Agents are authorized Users of the LetItPlay ecosystem with specialized roles assigned by DAO, each of which defines Agent’s responsibilities and powers.

What tasks are solved by agents? I want to understand their functions
For example - Check fair use of content or support users, recover accounts
Agents are authorized Users of the LetItPlay ecosystem with specialized roles assigned by DAO, each of which defines Agent’s responsibilities and powers.

What tasks are solved by agents? I want to understand their functions
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: