Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 97. (Read 7177 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
the idea is great, is there another phase of ICO after mar 31st?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Tell me please about DAO, please. I didn’t understand it
A Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) or Decentralized Administration, at a certain stage, will be an integral part of the ecosystem that will ensure its self-regulation.
How many voting delegates does it consist of? Do you know? More than 100?
No. Sir, DAO consists of 50 voting delegates
Another question - what is the weight of it vote?
I am sure, that delegate’s vote weight is proportional to his Play Power
Activity: 206
Merit: 21
Thats a very nice looking project, i think it's really worthy. I definitely could of use an app like this for my one needs. good luck!!!
A Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) or Decentralized Administration, at a certain stage, will be an integral part of the ecosystem that will ensure its self-regulation.
Another question - what is the weight of it vote?
Activity: 133
Merit: 103
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Does the token allocation is known for anybody? I really want to know ir
5% of total Play token distribution will be allocated for the team and 3% for advisers

It seems not too much. I want to know if there is any lock period for these coins, for example, six months or one year. It is better to do that since investors will feel much safe, they do want to see the dev team members sell their coins firstly.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
correctly I understand that tokens are needed in your platform for listening, likes and the like. this means that all the music content will be collected only on your site?
Activity: 70
I want to know your deals with law. Is everything is ok? What about SEC rules?

We have no problems with it.

The law observance during the ICO is of the highest importance in order not to put the project at extra risks from national regulators and not to meet problems with listing on the exchanges. 
I want to know your deals with law. Is everything is ok? What about SEC rules?
What can influence the price of Let It play token? Can the price of ETH make it?

The initial price of 10 000 PLAY is fixed and is equal to 1 ETH during the ICO. The assets gathered during the round of funding, coverage in the mass media, project development, and expectations of future dividends will become the main forming factors for the PLAY exchange rate when it will be available on the crypto exchanges after the ICO.

Guys, is any citizens can not take part in this ICO? Who is restricted?

The investment is open and available for all the countries but for some exclusions. These exclusions owe to some countries jurisdiction (the USA, China, Singapore, South Korea, i.e. the Republic of Korea).
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Guys, is any citizens can not take part in this ICO? Who is restricted?
Activity: 252
What can influence the price of Let It play token? Can the price of ETH make it?
Where can I check ur logo? How does it look like?

I think you can find it on https://letitplay.io/

I would be grateful, if anybody could tell me information about Let It Play business model.

There are two payment models currently in consideration:

- Payment for services in Play tokens
- A share of reward generated for user attention to content

Service Providers will compete with each other on price, quality ratings for services, available voices, supported languages, speed, and other parameters. In addition to the above parameters, a key factor to successful promotion of services is Service Provider’s PlayPower that will be used by the LetItPlay platform in the recommendation system. The higher the PlayPower, the higher is the probability of being included into the top recommended Service Providers
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I would be grateful, if anybody could tell me information about Let It Play business model.
Where can I check ur logo? How does it look like?
Merit: 22
All this sounds interesting and promising if it really starts working. It is still difficult to guess how popular this project will become.I will observe this project.
Well.. The team is capable enough thats why i think success will come Grin it is only the matter of time
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
The way this project was presented it is quite professional and matches the need of natural need of many users. Once I had here and was waiting for closed private sale to over which was supposed to be from starting of this month by end of last day of march. Now I see people are saying is finishes already need to dig in for more information.
Pages:
Jump to: