Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 99. (Read 7177 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Project looks pretty strong. But if the team experienced enough?
U know the delivering such complex proj is not easy task
Surely it is not an easy run but team is very experienced  and im pretty sure they are able to deliver project spotless and in time
Merit: 11
Project looks pretty strong. But if the team experienced enough?
U know the delivering such complex proj is not easy task
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Why have u chosen ICO as a way of collecting funds?Would not it be better to make an IPO?Or some kind if venture investments

The classic IPO model doesn’t fit those startups which develop solutions based on the blockchain. There are specific requirements for investors which participate in IPO. This means a lot of our supporters won’t have an opportunity to engage in LetItPlay development.           
Why have u chosen ICO as a way of collecting funds?Would not it be better to make an IPO?Or some kind if venture investments
IPO? Insane. It is outofdate way of attracting funds Grin moreover it requires really a lot from the project and team overall to make an IPO. It must be already working for several years business
Do u have some kind of special bonuses for big investors?Beyond the ordinar bonuses. Thx for clarification
Im not sure it is needed. It will lead early investors sell all the tokens for ico price after the listing and token price will fall
Why are u so sure about that? It it is early supportets abd the believe in project's success! They wont dump tokens
All the investors are looking for profit. Lets face it.. If u have x2 in btc immifiately after the listing wont u sell all ??
Merit: 22
Do u have some kind of special bonuses for big investors?Beyond the ordinar bonuses. Thx for clarification
Im not sure it is needed. It will lead early investors sell all the tokens for ico price after the listing and token price will fall
Why are u so sure about that? It it is early supportets abd the believe in project's success! They wont dump tokens
Activity: 70
I dont really understand one thing. If the project is decentralized, why do u need CEO?

CEO coordinates actions of our team. Project will be decentralized still.
Merit: 11
Merit: 29
I dont really understand one thing. If the project is decentralized, why do u need CEO?
Do you take part in events? It is interesting to develop in such way, I guess
As far as I know they have scheduled a lot but not of them are agreed and finalized yet
I would like to see the schedule. No matter if they finalized already or not
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
As far as I know they have scheduled a lot but not of them are agreed and finalized yet
Founders, you are making a great job. Don’t give up! Let it play worths investor’s attention!!
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
If there is a payment model? Or at least, do you work on it?
I guess there are two payment models in consideration

Do you have detailed information, please? I want to understand this project
Sure, they are:
Payment for services in Play tokens
A share of reward generated for user attention to content
Activity: 252

Do you have detailed information, please? I want to understand this project
Activity: 252
Does the token allocation is known for anybody? I really want to know ir
5% of total Play token distribution will be allocated for the team and 3% for advisers
Pages:
Jump to: