Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 98. (Read 7177 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
All this sounds interesting and promising if it really starts working. It is still difficult to guess how popular this project will become.I will observe this project.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
How many tokens is allocated for the sale and how many is reserved for advisors?

There is an amount of 600 000 000 Play tokens intended for distribution at all the ICO stages. We will distribute 3% to advisors
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
How many tokens is allocated for the sale and how many is reserved for advisors?
Merit: 10
US citizens may take part in this ICO? Or they are restricted?
I think it is up to the person. U know switching ip address is very easy task nowdays

The investment is open and available for all the countries but for some exclusions. These exclusions owe to some countries jurisdiction (the USA, China, Singapore, South Korea, i.e. the Republic of Korea).
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
When the end of the main sale? And as i understood presale is already over, right?
By the way yes. I see the date of main sale start but when was presale?
What functions do ur mobile apps have?? Do u have mobile apps at all?

You can download LetItPlay mobile app from App Store or Google Play and listen to audio, download your content and convert it to podcasts

App Store - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/let-it-play-%D0%B0%D1%83%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%BE%D0%B7%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%BE/id1277684986?l=ru&ls=1&mt=8

Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.letitplay.maugry.letitplay
What functions do ur mobile apps have?? Do u have mobile apps at all?
When the end of the main sale? And as i understood presale is already over, right?
I have read and learn about LetItPlay products are not limited with only an app (and web version in near future), but also there is a compact size widget easily embeddable to any site. It helps every visitor get instant access to the audio version of the portal. a project will be successful. I believe so
I dont know anything about widget. Could u explsin more? Or where could I read a little?
I have to download that widget?? Or how can i setup that??
I have read and learn about LetItPlay products are not limited with only an app (and web version in near future), but also there is a compact size widget easily embeddable to any site. It helps every visitor get instant access to the audio version of the portal. a project will be successful. I believe so
I dont know anything about widget. Could u explsin more? Or where could I read a little?
What are the major usecases this project have??Need just brief examples
I advise u to take a look at wp. But in short it is thecsame usecases steemit has but focused on audio content
Activity: 435
Activity: 388
Merit: 1
Good project This platform can be use who do podcast to earn some money. There have a advertisement system. Who will can get rewords from it for content creater or user. Other way both will received rewords.
Activity: 126
that's one of projects that really impressed me. I wanna spend my time in productive way, especially when doing such routine things
Merit: 22
What are the major usecases this project have??Need just brief examples
Merit: 29
How long team's tokens will be frozen??For a year?Or more?
Most likely for a year with partial unlocking during that time. At least i hope so
How long team's tokens will be frozen??For a year?Or more?
Project looks pretty strong. But if the team experienced enough?
U know the delivering such complex proj is not easy task

You can check out team here http://letitplay.io/
Pages:
Jump to: