Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 101. (Read 7177 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
How many team members do u have now? In core team in particular
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
Interesting project! I plan to study it and after investing, I wish good luck to the developers!)
Activity: 133
Merit: 103
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
The project will be similar to steemit but will focus on audio content, right? Briefly the steemit for audio?

Yes. Similarly to what Steemit has done for text content, LetItPlay will do for audio.
Steemit is very popular now. Hope the same will happen to let ip play. Good luck
I think this project coukd even suprass steemit in a year. Audio content now is undervaluated, most of content is visual

It looks to be an interesting project. The presale was finished, I want to know how much money has been raised? It is winter for ICO projects, if the presale of project was very hot, it is a successful project in short time for sure.
Activity: 13
Hello,
I would like to provide you with quality translations and proofreading in any combination of the following languages:

English, Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese, Romanian.

I am native/fluent in Romanian, English, and Arabic.

I am fluent/proficient in Portuguese and Spanish.

I have been working as a professional translator for more than 5 years. I was an interpreter for USAID, ICMPD, IOM and other international organizations with English/Arabic/Romanian.
For the better part of the last two years, I have also worked as a business developer and analyst, so I am very accustomed to ICO/blockchain/business/BTC specific vocabulary.
I also have a Ph.D. in linguistics (dialectology) and am well versed in NLP and computational linguistics as well.

Trust me, I know you may have heard this before, but I am an actual polyglot, with the highest degree of specialization in linguistics so I know what I'm talking about here.

PORTFOLIO
Romanian Ministry of Justice, Bucharest (Romania)
International Organization for Migration
United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Washington (United States)
International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD), Vienna (Austria)
The University of Bucharest, Bucharest (Romania)
Various private companies
ADO SAH ROM (NGO)

I can send you my resume if you contact me via PM and I will reply to you as soon as possible,
Thank you kindly,
Gabriel
The project will be similar to steemit but will focus on audio content, right? Briefly the steemit for audio?

Yes. Similarly to what Steemit has done for text content, LetItPlay will do for audio.
Steemit is very popular now. Hope the same will happen to let ip play. Good luck
I think this project coukd even suprass steemit in a year. Audio content now is undervaluated, most of content is visual

Activity: 70

Merit: 22
When are you going to be listed on coinmarket cap?
It is possible only after listing on different exchanges. Wait a little
Are there any dates when listing on any exchange??
No dates as for now. Team will announce exchanges asvsois as listing will be finalized
Hope team is ready for payments for listing. As all the exchanges  list tokens now only for money

We are ready for everything  Cool
Merit: 29
No dates as for now. Team will announce exchanges asvsois as listing will be finalized
Hope team is ready for payments for listing. As all the exchanges  list tokens now only for money
Merit: 11

We will announce dates about it later.
Merit: 29
Whats about profits? Whats revenue is expected in a year or two after the final realese?

We assume that in a few years horizon the LetItPlay economy will be comparable to YouTube or will outshine it. YouTube is currently worth $30-40 billions. Cost equivalent of LetItPlay
capitalization will be combined from capitalization of Play and PlayPower tokens. This means an increase in a Play token price by a factor of more than 1,000 as compared to ICO and even considering emission.
U have chosen very fast growing industry. Hope u could use ur uniqueness and occupy that market Grin
I also hope so. It fully depends on the team and their vision of the project's future
Whats about profits? Whats revenue is expected in a year or two after the final realese?

We assume that in a few years horizon the LetItPlay economy will be comparable to YouTube or will outshine it. YouTube is currently worth $30-40 billions. Cost equivalent of LetItPlay
capitalization will be combined from capitalization of Play and PlayPower tokens. This means an increase in a Play token price by a factor of more than 1,000 as compared to ICO and even considering emission.
U have chosen very fast growing industry. Hope u could use ur uniqueness and occupy that market Grin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Merit: 11
What company issues the tokens?Are u registred as a company at all?
All the projects have the jurisdiction and thats mean they are registered companies
Pages:
Jump to: