Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone - page 4. (Read 79531 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Boosteroid Launches Free Beta

The alpha test of the Boosteroid cloud services platform was successfully completed in Minsk, Warsaw, Dusseldorf, Ljubljana and other cities.

Next week we will be testing our service in the U.S. on the servers located in New York and Los Angeles. We are certainly ready for Boosteroid cloud service beta testing, as the alpha test showed the minimum delay time and flawless operation.

Large-scale beta testing of Boosteroid cloud services platform is scheduled for early July. We are already installing our software on servers to start Boosteroid beta. Servers that will maintain beta operation will be located in Holland (Amsterdam), Ukraine (Kharkov) and the U.S. (New York, Los Angeles). In July it is also planned to expand Boosteroid network by adding servers located in the UAE and Singapore.

Free Boosteroid beta will be available to every user. The only limit is related to the number of apps to download and working time for a particular user.

In November, 2018 Boostore application store will become available to Boosteroid users, where they will have an opportunity to download software and games on their cloud computers. Boostore will have both paid and free apps. It will also enable users to rent needed software for a particular period of time without purchasing software licence.

https://medium.com/@Boosteroid/boosteroid-launches-free-beta-b6b9175ccb4b
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Hello. I took part in boosteroid bounty. I made videos and still in spreadsheet have green status but no btr tokens. What has happened?
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Guys, last week we tested Boosteroid in several countries (Germany, Slovenia and Serbia).
Our alpha version is ready to serve quite a large number of users. We continue to scale the system around the world.
We are ready to start the service in the US, the Netherlands and Ukraine, but the launch coverage of the Boosteroid platform has expanded to other countries.

You can find the full list of regions where the platform will be available on our website (we updated the site)

https://boosteroid.com/

Read more in our facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/boosteroid.info/videos/189196671783507/

PS:

In the coming days we will have to update our topic.

We will create a new thread on the forum, because there is no access to this.
Activity: 23
what about mobile platform like this?
what do you think? for example all apps multicore based on cloud like boosteroid
or it's stupid idea?

You can use Boosteroid to use the service from your mobile device.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
main dev SyncAi.net
Activity: 47
Boosteroid - is a cloud services platform with an intuitive interface that allows the user to work on software products (even with a high level of performance requirements) on low-power computers (devices)
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
is there any active exchange for this token?

sorry, but not yet any exchange or officially news for when BTR token hit exchange, keep patient
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
is there any active exchange for this token?
Activity: 88
There are also many BTR tokens that is available , I hope the available token will all sold so that the team will reach and achieve their goals.
Activity: 462
Was it able to squeeze amazon now? I would like to know some stats, Its been a year now since I read the WP.
Activity: 406
Good day to all, I am amazed because i am a avid computer user and for i can easily compute all my personal resources with the help of Boosteroid. i will follow an updates thank you and good luck!

Yeah aside from what you mentioned, boosteroid will also help you when it come to storage because it is one of the attribute of boosteroid application.
Activity: 55
I'm waiting for the full implementation of the project!
Activity: 308
First Trading Ecosystem
Been here a long time ago. And seems the project is still thriving for entering exchange. Didn't even payoff with my little effort in reading  the white-p.
Whether it's technical or the concept of a project, it feels like a very high-end project. I wish you every success in your development.
Yeah you are right, when you read the project you will end up thinking that it is a good project but it is not enough to gain supporters and investors, the team should still always give an update to the current status of the project and that is one thing they are not doing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Whether it's technical or the concept of a project, it feels like a very high-end project. I wish you every success in your development.
Activity: 14
Hi devs/team. I heard from an old friend that this project is making progress. But I do not see any activities about the platform. Please update us (members of bounty). Thank you.
Activity: 19
I am sure this project can be successful because I see the preparation is quite mature and the team is also professional. this project is very good this is my opinion!
copper member
Activity: 196
great project. I think this project will be successful
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
hello dev and team, is ICO not over yet? how many sold coin for now? do you have any plan on big exchange? what kind of service is your cloud?
As far as I know, sales are already over. But they, are still planning to raise funds. The method has not yet been announced. You can see this ad if you go back one page.
I think that we will not see any big exchangers in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: