Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone - page 7. (Read 79531 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
main dev SyncAi.net
THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!!!

I have been actively following the posts of users:

1)  Mynameisange
2)  Anya Doreen
3) memyselfandi
4) Justenjoy1903
5) jakezyrus00
6) 1DC

AND MANY MANY MORE!

They are filipino SCAMMERS who are running two FAKE companies - BOOSTEROID and HEARTHY.co.

Don't believe me? Go into any thread for both BOOSTEROID and HEARTHY.co and you will find the same users shilling BOTH these projects and ONLY these two projects. I'm sick of scams in ICOs and I'm SICK of people like this. Enough is enough. Please don't invest in these companies and let everyone know they are SCAMMERS.

YOU'RE WRONG IDIOT! THEY'RE RUSSIANS NOT FILIPINOS

Examine the videos below, do you think they're Filipinos? Can't differentiate Asian from Russian? Stop creating FUD among the Filipino community here...we're here to learn and not to SCAM people.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/boosteroid.info/videos/?ref=page_internal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kgQ9vug7kM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW_6fRf7xxM

boosteroid
Platinum Plaza, 72 Sumska str, Kharkiv, 61000, Ukraine

[email protected]

They are from  Ukraine

https://boosteroid.com/
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!!!

I have been actively following the posts of users:

1)  Mynameisange
2)  Anya Doreen
3) memyselfandi
4) Justenjoy1903
5) jakezyrus00
6) 1DC

AND MANY MANY MORE!

They are filipino SCAMMERS who are running two FAKE companies - BOOSTEROID and HEARTHY.co.

Don't believe me? Go into any thread for both BOOSTEROID and HEARTHY.co and you will find the same users shilling BOTH these projects and ONLY these two projects. I'm sick of scams in ICOs and I'm SICK of people like this. Enough is enough. Please don't invest in these companies and let everyone know they are SCAMMERS.

YOU'RE WRONG IDIOT! THEY'RE RUSSIANS NOT FILIPINOS

Examine the videos below, do you think they're Filipinos? Can't differentiate Asian from Russian? Stop creating FUD among the Filipino community here...we're here to learn and not to SCAM people.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/boosteroid.info/videos/?ref=page_internal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kgQ9vug7kM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW_6fRf7xxM

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Good afternoon. It was announced that the project already has a center of computing power in Ukraine. Some pictures were provided. I think that the idea of the project is good, and these services can be in demand.
But I would like to see the real scale, the existing center of computing power. To appreciate this. Do I have this opportunity? Where can I see it?
Thanks

Strange for me, I've heard that project stems from Poland. Where is the truth? Nevertheless the team is very quiet  and project itself seems to be abandoned.
The team previously announced that it already has a working center of computing power in Ukraine. Perhaps their office is in Poland. I do not know this. It would be nice to clarify this.
Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______
Good afternoon. It was announced that the project already has a center of computing power in Ukraine. Some pictures were provided. I think that the idea of the project is good, and these services can be in demand.
But I would like to see the real scale, the existing center of computing power. To appreciate this. Do I have this opportunity? Where can I see it?
Thanks

Strange for me, I've heard that project stems from Poland. Where is the truth? Nevertheless the team is very quiet  and project itself seems to be abandoned.
main dev SyncAi.net
I argue that they will not make it cheaper than the Amazon. or do nothing at all
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Thanks

99.9999%  projects from Ukraine  is scam

You probably do not know that Ukraine entered the TOP-3 countries of Central and Eastern Europe by the number of ICO. in 2017, companies from Ukraine or with Ukrainian roots initiated 19 sales of tokens. Among them completed - 13. You look like a troll.

And  99% of them is a scam. Maybe 100%
Hi Dazdingo.
I see that you do not back down.  Smiley Maybe you tell us or show us what we do not know? Instead of undressed charges. Seriously, it would not be bad.
main dev SyncAi.net
Thanks

You probably do not know that Ukraine entered the TOP-3 countries of Central and Eastern Europe by the number of ICO. in 2017, companies from Ukraine or with Ukrainian roots initiated 19 sales of tokens. Among them completed - 13. You look like a troll.

And  99% of them is a scam. Maybe 100%
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
Thanks

Activity: 182
I hope this project will become huge and will be real competitor to many existed ones. I will support by spreading the word away!!!
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Cloud computing and storage by smaller players using used but reliable equipment, or combining  non top line equipment,  is getting cheaper every month.
Activity: 210
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
your site is very meager. I did not find any necessary information about the project. on what stage are you now? How did the first stage of fees go?

haha its a scam project

Well, then everything is clear. I unfortunately did not pay enough attention to the team. and apparently in vain. well, then you can not even watch the project
main dev SyncAi.net
Thanks

Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Thanks
main dev SyncAi.net
your site is very meager. I did not find any necessary information about the project. on what stage are you now? How did the first stage of fees go?

haha its a scam project
Activity: 210
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 275
Chat with the telegraph! Love this project and cool ICO schedule. It is necessary to continue to get the money for the next step. It looks cool Boosteroid!
main dev SyncAi.net

Scam ico

If you dont have any proofs then dont comment.Going by ur comment Id say your a scammer.

any IT developer will say that this project is shit
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

Scam ico

If you dont have any proofs then dont comment.Going by ur comment Id say your a scammer.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Too bad I just missed it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

Scam ico

This is a very strong statement. Please provide evidence that can substantiate your opinion on this project.
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: