Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone - page 8. (Read 79531 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
main dev SyncAi.net
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
considering the success of the project it is interesting what will happen next, how the project will develop and go to the ultimate goal
A project with this specificity may not have an ultimate goal. With good work and timely reform, they can constantly increase computing power. All in the hands of the team. This project can be very successful.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
considering the success of the project it is interesting what will happen next, how the project will develop and go to the ultimate goal
read the whitepaper and wait for the new update from dev, i do not think you are disappointed
Activity: 280
I am sure this project can be successful because I see the preparation is quite mature and the team is also professional. this project is very good this is my opinion!
Activity: 210
“Marketplace for sensor data”
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
such large numbers are indicated above. at such money it will be difficult not to achieve success
I think that this number of is just a wishful thinking. Fees the size of 7 million dolors are more like the truth. And I hope that they will be able to realize their idea.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
such large numbers are indicated above. at such money it will be difficult not to achieve success
Activity: 462
What is the actual price of BTR token? What price will start on Bittrex? Is it possible to exceed $  10.00 any day?

4 Billion dollar market cap?

4 billion dollar market cap, where did you actually get that number from or is it just wishful thinking? Wink

Thats a huge market cap. Its near impossible to reach well based on the type of service provided and the market target.
Activity: 462
What is the actual price of BTR token? What price will start on Bittrex? Is it possible to exceed $  10.00 any day?

4 billion dollar market cap, where did you actually get that number from or is it just wishful thinking? Wink

Thats a huge market cap. Its near impossible to reach well based on the service provided.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
Who can tell how much the project eventually raised funds, as I can not find information, and chat silent?

About 7 million USD was invested

Well, if that's true let us hope it will not fall into the pockets of founders. Otherwise, it's a mere drawing, and they just say so to attract more investors. Its really unbelievable one will invest in this project with no document or whitepaper to show and smart-contract (for automatic assets transfer) that contains a written set of rules for early investors.

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
main dev SyncAi.net
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Who can tell how much the project eventually raised funds, as I can not find information, and chat silent?

About 7 million USD was invested
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Activity: 518
I'm interested in the question - why about the need to pass KYC was not reported at the very beginning of the company's bounty? Also, I did not receive any notification to my mail about the need to go through this procedure at the end of the company?
Activity: 966
Merit: 275

Fucking scammers, if I knew what would be necessary to UNDERSTAND who to send my documents, I would not participate in the campaign bounty

Yes. Maybe, they're really SCAMMERS and they don't want to pay bounties to participants that's why there are so many requirements being asked here, https://boosteroidkyc.typeform.com/to/gN2zEz This is the first time I encountered such, and it's not mentioned when I or we joined their bounties, what required was only our ERC20 compatible ETH address FOR THEM TO SEND OUR BOUNTIES.

They don't even have WHITEPAPER, and SMART CONTRACTS needed as securities for investors.

So, I advise you, guys, not fill-up the requirements being asked, such as email address, passport and driver's license. They will use those pieces of information in their future SCAM ACTIVITIES WHERE YOU MIGHT BE INVOLVED.

I am now starting deleting all my tweets, retweets, and FB shares. It's 1000% these scammers won't pay us even a single cent.

That's right. Tomorrow will be created the spreadsheet with participants who passed KYC.

Good luck, Amigo. If they're really want to pay us, why don't they just send it to our ETH address? Why are they very interested in our email, passport, driver's license and country origin?
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
An Uncertain Future of Mining or What to Do with Tons of Mining Rigs

If something goes wrong with cryptocurrency mining, all the hardware bought by miners can be used to train artificial intelligence.

“Mining payback will reduce significantly within a year, however it will be possible to restructure the equipment for a different function – cloud computing, including artificial intelligence development”, – says Boosteroid CEO Ivan Schvaichenko.

Boosteroid is a cloud services platform that provides convenient access to computing power, storages and software products.

Initially, the company planned to lease out mining equipment for AI development that needs more and more computing power. However later the team realized that they will be able to provide computing power for any tasks. Last December the company launched their first data center with a peak power of more than 0.5 petaflops in Ukraine. Yet in the beginning of February, 2018 Boosteroid starts building another data center in the free industrial zone of Kutaisi (Georgia).

https://www.crypto-news.net/an-uncertain-future-of-mining-or-what-to-do-with-tons-of-mining-rigs/
Activity: 317
Some people say this is an undervalued project, and the members and progress of the project are well presented to you. This is transparent and looks forward to your subsequent growth.
Activity: 56
Rn all that it says is that it is delayed due to market conditions (which is understandable). But given most graphs, this should pass in a matter of days
Activity: 56
Boosteroid would like to reward users who will support the Boosteroid project
promotion campaign before and during hree ICO stages. For this we reserved
30,000,000 BTR tokens

It`s currect numbers or not?
Pages:
Jump to: