Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone - page 9. (Read 79531 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
Currently we already have a draft agreement with Bittrex and we also negotiate with other major exchanges. Before the end of our ICO we will announce the list of exchanges where our token will be available

bittrex will be the first exchange for boosteroid ?
are you serious ? and i hope this will be happend
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
That's right. Tomorrow will be created the spreadsheet with participants who passed KYC.
Already on January 15 starts ico! We have worked hard and are working even harder now, we are building huge data centers that will serve millions of our users around the world. We are making a revolution in the cloud-based blockchain🔥
Investors who purchase from 1000 to 10 000 BTR will get additional 10% bonus tokens, from 10 000 to 100 000 BTR – 15%, from 100 000 to 1 000 000 BTR – 20%, from 1 000 000 and more BTR – 25%.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Placement of tokens on the exchange is delay

We decided to delay the placement of BTR tokens on the major cryptocurrency exchanges due to the value of cryptocurrency has fallen sharply. It means that price of the token will drop throughout the sale and investors will not be able to gain profit.

And so we decided to place BTR tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges after the main cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC) will go up in value.

We’ll announce the list of exchanges where our token will be available later.

We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you, and thank you for your understanding.

https://medium.com/@Boosteroid/placement-of-tokens-on-the-exchange-is-delay-eb1f37c0d23d
It seems to me that this is a strange reason. Investors are not required to sell a token, immediately after it is released to the exchanger.
Given that we are waiting for growth (BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC) to an unknown value, the output of the BTR to the exchangers is postponed indefinitely.
Activity: 365
Merit: 11
Placement of tokens on the exchange is delay

We decided to delay the placement of BTR tokens on the major cryptocurrency exchanges due to the value of cryptocurrency has fallen sharply. It means that price of the token will drop throughout the sale and investors will not be able to gain profit.

And so we decided to place BTR tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges after the main cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC) will go up in value.

We’ll announce the list of exchanges where our token will be available later.

We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you, and thank you for your understanding.

https://medium.com/@Boosteroid/placement-of-tokens-on-the-exchange-is-delay-eb1f37c0d23d
I'm still a student sir, and I dont have any driver license or passport yet. Can I use school ID for bounty KYC?
Currently we already have a draft agreement with Bittrex and we also negotiate with other major exchanges. Before the end of our ICO we will announce the list of exchanges where our token will be available
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
What is the actual price of BTR token? What price will start on Bittrex? Is it possible to exceed $  10.00 any day?

4 Billion dollar market cap?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
the transaction network system is very much in demand for now. because without any system, all can not be used. it is the security that takes precedence to prevent the negative effects. where at the moment there is a low security system that can lead to a lot of loss money. I am very interested in the idea of ​​this platform
Activity: 187
What is the actual price of BTR token? What price will start on Bittrex? Is it possible to exceed $  10.00 any day?
in March we will announce the remaining stock exchanges, now we are leaving for Bittrex 😌
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
hi guys still ico live?any updates for the project it's been a months that the project will start  i hope to be successful and reach the hard cap

Unfortunately, bounty program is stopped. We are still waiting smashing news or something like that. We still are hopeful  Grin
this is true the bounty program is stopped?why this kind of project and it has a great product that helps for the company to make it easy their works in terms of computing and for the highest security system will not continue the ico
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Guys hello. Is there already reliable information about the end of the bounty program? On the 15th was the last day of sales of the token?
Thanks
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
So how the last stage of ICO going? Any good news from the team?

Almost nothing interesting... I heard that they already have a working data center and a prototype application, and ICO soon
Yes. as far as I know, they already have a working center of computing power in Ukraine. This information was announced from the team.
I like the idea of this project, it's a pity that the fees in the end have declined.
Someone on the thread say it, and I just want confirmations. Thank you!
Activity: 714
Merit: 118

To my surprise, I see that the last stage of the ICO is not going as well as I thought. I see that they have collected very little over the past two weeks. But they still have a week and probably many investors will be interested in this project. I'm sure that many need the computing power that this project offers.
A very good project, and computing power, is a product that is now needed by many. It is a pity that the fees in the end became less. I'm afraid that the trend may not be reversed. Since many investors come at the beginning, where there are big discounts.

I think that because the price was very different from the first stage and the third stage, so many investors did not want to join this project. At the first stage of the ICO initial price of 1 BTR is $0,48, final price – $0,58. At the second stage initial price of 1 BTR is $1,08, final price – $1,38. At the third stage initial price of 1 BTR token is $1.88, final price is $2.78. I think that this is a very big difference in price. Until the end of sales there was only one day. I think that we can say that the project collected 7 million dollars.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101

To my surprise, I see that the last stage of the ICO is not going as well as I thought. I see that they have collected very little over the past two weeks. But they still have a week and probably many investors will be interested in this project. I'm sure that many need the computing power that this project offers.
yeah!many investors really interested on the btr project that gives a huge security purposes to prevent from any hackers.a lot of company need this kind of cloud storage for the safety of their files.
Activity: 674
Merit: 100
it's better to continue the bounty program btr product is great, every company need that.not only company and students also. like me i really need that cloud storage we are hoping for any good news in your team.
Pages:
Jump to: