Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone - page 6. (Read 79531 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
main dev SyncAi.net
liars) wheres photo or video?)
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
🙂 Dear friends!
🔜 We want to inform all project participants about our achievements.
The launch of the alpha version of the Boosteroid platform is scheduled for May-June 2018. Giving the fact that the development of the service is ahead of the data center construction (the data center in Georgia will be ready by autumn), our team will launch a large-scale work of the alpha version of the Boosteroid platform on leased servers.
In order to scale the service, our next goal is to expand our network of Data Centers around the world. In this regard, we successfully held a series of meetings with the largest international investors and saw great interest in the Boosteroid platform. Today investors are ready to invest tens or hundreds of millions of US dollars. As an instrument for raising funds from investors, we are considering two options: investment injections into the project or the final stage of the ICO through the purchase of BTR.
🔝 If the funds are attracted through direct investments, this, unfortunately, will not affect the price of our token.
If we carry out the final stage of ICO (we did not close the smart contract after the third stage of the ICO) with the service already in operation, then we will sell out all the tokens at a price of $ 2.78 and go to the exchange with a huge token growth! At the same time ICO will be conducted through escrow, and our team will replenish with highly qualified professionals of leading financial and IT companies of the world, whose names will be announced shortly.
Also, during the negotiations, the largest investors offered to secure a SEC license for our ICO, which would allow the token to be made an action. This will allow unlimited growth of the token in the price from $ 100 and more (instead of the supposed $ 6-9).
In this regard, we hold consultations and are inclined to hold the final stage of the ICO. Our actions will always be aimed not only at ensuring the work of the platform, but also protecting the interests of all investors.
🙂 Thank you for being with us!
🔜 P.S. the participants of the bounty campaign will receive tokens in the next two weeks
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
Say the project is a cheater group, I do not know it is true, but after such a rumor, I think a lot of people will be doubtful.

No, this project is not scammers, I am that manager Sergey Omelaenko, friends, soon all payments will be credited  Wink

thanks for your kind words on telegram but what we are interested in is when will be the payment of bounties commence? i think that is more important to discuss about.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Who knows when they will start to give out tokens for the company's Bounty, and then the company is over and no one says anything? Can anyone hear the information about this?
Today promised to answer our questions Nikitenkov Vladislav from the chat Telegram. I hope this happens.
I would even ask, when the results are made, in the spreadsheet of participants of the company bounty. It's still not counted.
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
Who knows when they will start to give out tokens for the company's Bounty, and then the company is over and no one says anything? Can anyone hear the information about this?
Today promised to answer our questions Nikitenkov Vladislav from the chat Telegram. I hope this happens.
main dev SyncAi.net
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
the crowdsale is over a long time a go,
anybody know what exchange to trade this Boosteroid ?
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
Say the project is a cheater group, I do not know it is true, but after such a rumor, I think a lot of people will be doubtful.

No, this project is not scammers, I am that manager Sergey Omelaenko, friends, soon all payments will be credited  Wink
This is exactly what I want to answer. I hope that the project will have a better development in the future.
main dev SyncAi.net
Activity: 826
Merit: 103

We are glad to see you here. I'm sure your arrival, will be able to add some confidence to this project and the intentions of the team.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I know that some participants were interested in these issues. But, unfortunately, there was no affirmative answer.

Did anyone get his tokens from this bounty campaign or manager is still calculating???
The date of the award is not yet known. But everything should be fine.
From the Telegram: @niker72
"Guys, the exact date can not be announced now, do not worry, all participants will receive their reward" - Sergey Omelaenko admin
Activity: 476
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I do not know how serious these accusations are. But manager
Sergey Omelaenko(@niker72) is active  in Telegrams, and answers questions. You can visit it and take an interest yourself.
Activity: 317
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!!!

I have been actively following the posts of users:

1)  Mynameisange
2)  Anya Doreen
3) memyselfandi
4) Justenjoy1903
5) jakezyrus00
6) 1DC

AND MANY MANY MORE!

They are filipino SCAMMERS who are running two FAKE companies - BOOSTEROID and HEARTHY.co.

Don't believe me? Go into any thread for both BOOSTEROID and HEARTHY.co and you will find the same users shilling BOTH these projects and ONLY these two projects. I'm sick of scams in ICOs and I'm SICK of people like this. Enough is enough. Please don't invest in these companies and let everyone know they are SCAMMERS.

YOU'RE WRONG IDIOT! THEY'RE RUSSIANS NOT FILIPINOS

Examine the videos below, do you think they're Filipinos? Can't differentiate Asian from Russian? Stop creating FUD among the Filipino community here...we're here to learn and not to SCAM people.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/boosteroid.info/videos/?ref=page_internal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kgQ9vug7kM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW_6fRf7xxM

boosteroid
Platinum Plaza, 72 Sumska str, Kharkiv, 61000, Ukraine

[email protected]

They are from  Ukraine

https://boosteroid.com/

I'm very sorry for the mistake. I thought they are Russians. Ukrainians and Russians look similar though they're not identical, and I know they speak the same language. But, definitely, they're not Filipinos. Anyway, thank you for correcting my mistake.
main dev SyncAi.net
Activity: 8
I like the idea of powerful cloud computer! It's very promising!
That'll be very useful for people of many professions.
Do you already have a working or alpha site?
Activity: 90
your site is very meager. I did not find any necessary information about the project. on what stage are you now? How did the first stage of fees go?

haha its a scam project

Oh Thanks for reminding us..
Activity: 461
Merit: 100
Hello guys I just want to share what I saw on icomarks about boosteroid. This project really doing good when it come to raising funds because according to icomarks, it already raised $6,867,000 and the BTR price 1.88USD - 2.78USD
Pages:
Jump to: