Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO-LIVE] ClearCoin (CLR) | Powering the Blockchain Web🔥 - page 30. (Read 5290 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Will your site contain tools for creating advertising campaigns from scratch? My marketer skills are extremely low.
Activity: 358
Hello. Have you conducted a competitive analysis? I just can't find any other platforms that offer to use blockchain in advertising.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello. I'm new here and I would like to know, how often the price will change?

The token’s price increases automatically every 72 hours.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hello. I'm new here and I would like to know, how often the price will change?
Activity: 196
It seems to me, that your platform operates just like an ordinary affiliate network, but just much larger size. What is revolutionary in this?

No, it seems, that you have misunderstood the concept of the platform. Its main advantages are transparency and the possibility of interaction between advertisers and advertising sites’ owners.
Transparency is great. But the interaction between sites’ owners and webmasters is carried out through the trading network.
Yes, but the network usually intermediates. On ClearCoin they can connect directly, enter into a smart-contract and choose campaign duration.
It turns out, that cooperation terms will not be standardized on this platform? This is great, because I would not want to overpay for advertising.
Activity: 336
It seems to me, that your platform operates just like an ordinary affiliate network, but just much larger size. What is revolutionary in this?

No, it seems, that you have misunderstood the concept of the platform. Its main advantages are transparency and the possibility of interaction between advertisers and advertising sites’ owners.
Transparency is great. But the interaction between sites’ owners and webmasters is carried out through the trading network.
Yes, but the network usually intermediates. On ClearCoin they can connect directly, enter into a smart-contract and choose campaign duration.

Activity: 224
Hi. I wonder whether or not I can buy ads for fiat or other crypton currencies not for tokens?
Activity: 266
Are you planning to make your token a universal payment method or it will stay inside the platform only?
Activity: 238
Hi. I see that ClearCoin insists that it can solve the main problem of all the partnership programs which is fraud. How is going to happen?
It’s not a rocket science you know. Platform is going to make all the info about leads and traffic available and transparent for everyone.

But I have access for all the info anyways. Every partnership program provides  statistics and it’s a basic tool.
Well statistics can be changed at any point in time by your development team
Yeah, I’ve noticed that a couple of time. Looks like some of my money was even stolen. Do you mean that it wouldnt be possible on this platform?
Hi. I see that ClearCoin insists that it can solve the main problem of all the partnership programs which is fraud. How is going to happen?
It’s not a rocket science you know. Platform is going to make all the info about leads and traffic available and transparent for everyone.

But I have access for all the info anyways. Every partnership program provides  statistics and it’s a basic tool.
Well statistics can be changed at any point in time by your development team
Greetings. You do understand that Google and Facebook are your main competitors,  right? It’s hard to compete those two.

Activity: 322
Can tv channel owners get access to your platform? I’m sure that tv commercial will be quite popular as well.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good day! Is you platform is going to be international? So I would be able to buy advertisement in Japan even though I live in Germany?
Activity: 210
Is the platform going to present any partnership networks? I’d like to contact every advertisement platform directly.
Pages:
Jump to: