Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO-LIVE] ClearCoin (CLR) | Powering the Blockchain Web🔥 - page 32. (Read 5290 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hello. I would like to learn more about job opportunities in your company. Will it also let get a share in ClearCoin tokens, right?
Activity: 91
nice one keeping an eye on this project
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
How often will the team report to the token-holders on the done work? I want to be sure, that all my funds are spent rationally.

The team is pretty consistent with updates and work on the project. Has seen many ICO recommendation sites mentioning about ClearCoin as well.

Good afternoon. Can you say, when it will be possible to send your platform’s tokens to other, compatible with ERC-20, wallets? Now this feature is not available.

The function to make the withdrawal from the in-built wallet will be out when the token sale ends on 31st March or earlier if the tokens are sold out. It is quite similar to other ongoing ICOs that will allow withdrawal after ICO ends. This way it makes the whole procedure more organized and smooth yeah?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
How often will the team report to the token-holders on the done work? I want to be sure, that all my funds are spent rationally.
Activity: 280
Hello. Will your platform’s tokens can only be used inside it? It would be great, if they were accepted by other advertising networks.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. Can you say, when it will be possible to send your platform’s tokens to other, compatible with ERC-20, wallets? Now this feature is not available.
Activity: 294
Does the speed of applications execution differ for those, who buy tokens for fiat currency? As I understand it, in this case, you cannot make it do without the manual processing of data.
Activity: 294
Hello. How much time will pass between my purchasing the tokens and their appearance in my wallet? I suppose, it's a quick process.
Activity: 322
I was very surprised with the fact, that marketing expenses are 2 times higher than operational ones. Is this some kind of mistake?

No, everything is right. At first you need to attract clients to the platform, providing them a working version of the service, and only then begin to improve it.
I think, you should do vice versa: a quality product is several times easier to advertise. Isn't that right?

The increase in marketing expenses will not affect product’s quality. ClearCoin strains to be as close to their potential clients as possible, so to maximally cover the audience.

Fine, considering the fact, that the competitors are such giants as Facebook and Google, this distribution of spending does not seem to me so rash anymore. Does someone know, in what advertisement networks the platform plans to conduct promotional campaign?
I was very surprised with the fact, that marketing expenses are 2 times higher than operational ones. Is this some kind of mistake?

No, everything is right. At first you need to attract clients to the platform, providing them a working version of the service, and only then begin to improve it.
I think, you should do vice versa: a quality product is several times easier to advertise. Isn't that right?

The increase in marketing expenses will not affect product’s quality. ClearCoin strains to be as close to their potential clients as possible, so to maximally cover the audience.

Activity: 336
Good afternoon. How can tell me the exact date of the sale’s end?
Yes, I can, it’s March 31, 2018. But according to the pace, the ICO will be completed ahead of schedule.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. How can tell me the exact date of the sale’s end?
Activity: 364
Now you are ready to work only with those, who hold more than 5 million tokens. When will this threshold be lowered, and all advertisers will have access to the site?
Activity: 252
Hello. How many tokens have already been sold?
According to the chart on the sale’s website, 42% of the total number.
Activity: 238
Hello. How many tokens have already been sold?
Activity: 252
How you will select software producers? I believe, that you need to gather certain professionals and turn them into a team, or to hold a tender among existing teams.
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. Are all issued tokens put up on the sale, or a part of them remains at the disposal of ClearCoin’s representatives? I think, that approximately 20% needs to be frozen as insurance.
Pages:
Jump to: