Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO-LIVE] ClearCoin (CLR) | Powering the Blockchain Web🔥 - page 31. (Read 5290 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hi. How many tokens were sold during first couple of weeks of ICO?
If I’m not wrong around 430 million tokens were sold.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Hi. How many tokens were sold during first couple of weeks of ICO?
Activity: 280
Hello. Can anyone tell me when prices are going up next time?
In less than 24 hours. I’d better hurry up.
Activity: 238
Hello. Can anyone tell me when prices are going up next time?
Merit: 10
Hello. Can your tokens be used only inside the platform? I think, that they could be turned into a legal tender like the ETH, for example.
Activity: 49
Where to mine this coin?
Activity: 364
If not all tokens are sold at public sale, what will happen to those, that have remained?
Activity: 196
You have already calculated the approximate financial yield of the platform for the first year of its launch? I would be very interested in familiarizing myself with the information.
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. Where is the physical office of your company? Is it open to those, who wish to visit it?
Good afternoon. At what period of the platform’s development is full financial audit planned? It will help to improve transparency and enhance the credibility of ClearCoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Buying tokens on the sale, do I get a share in the company, or its shares are sold
separately? I would not mind investing more substantively.
Good afternoon. How much did you manage to collect from the sale?
I heard, that they had collected almost 3 million. This is a great result.
Activity: 350
Hello. How much does a token cost on the ICO at the moment?
$0.0266, but already in a day its price will increase again.
Activity: 378
Hello. How much does a token cost on the ICO at the moment?
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. How much did you manage to collect from the sale?
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Don't worry too much. You can contact Tammy at @TammyLKahn on telegram and check if there is the vacancy for the job post.
Hello. I would like to learn more about job opportunities in your company. Will it also let get a share in ClearCoin tokens, right?
Yeah, it will. About the vacancies – they are currently looking only for managers, but you can contact the platform’s personnel department already today.
I'm afraid, that I have too little experience for a managing position. Where did you find information about vacancies?
I have read about this in the white paper. You can send your CV and recommendation letters to [email protected]. But I think, that the staff will be very small.
Is there a chance, that I'll get a job despite the fact, that I have no experience in digital sales or advertising? There was a time, when I just did websites for getting traffic and for its monetization.
Activity: 336
Hello. I would like to learn more about job opportunities in your company. Will it also let get a share in ClearCoin tokens, right?
Yeah, it will. About the vacancies – they are currently looking only for managers, but you can contact the platform’s personnel department already today.
I'm afraid, that I have too little experience for a managing position. Where did you find information about vacancies?
I have read about this in the white paper. You can send your CV and recommendation letters to [email protected]. But I think, that the staff will be very small.
Activity: 336
Pages:
Jump to: