Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO-LIVE] ClearCoin (CLR) | Powering the Blockchain Web🔥 - page 33. (Read 5290 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
the very unexpected thing is failure. I see many shortcomings in this project to attract investors, especially regarding ICO, platforms and more.
thank you
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hello. How many tokens have already been sold?
40% of the total, that means around 400 million.
Activity: 196
Hello. How many tokens have already been sold?
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. With what frequency does the token’s price raise on the ISO?
The automatic increase of the price happens every 72 hours. So, if you are planning to buy tokens, do it as soon as possible.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Good afternoon. With what frequency does the token’s price raise on the ISO?
Activity: 350
Did the team members invest in the project? I think, that their deposits should be returned after the sale, if they want them to.
Activity: 261
Hello. Almost the entire platform’s budget will be allocated to the development of technologies and solutions. Maybe you should increase expenses on marketing? At least a little.
Activity: 406
Hello. Where will be located the physical office of your company? Or there will be several of them in different parts of the world?
Activity: 103
Have you already developed a prototype of a technology, that you will use capture a market? I don't want to see it (so the competitors cannot steal the idea), but I want to be sure in its existence.
I got curious, if several different advertisers would be able to use the same platform on ClearCoin? As for me, it is not rational.
Why? For an owner of an advertising platform, it is a great option, as the more customers are interested in buying ad, the higher may be its cost.
But, if direct competitors place advertising on the same platform, then none of them will get gratifying results. And they may leave negative review.
You significantly underestimate advertisers. They will be given a huge number of metrics to determine the effectiveness of a campaign on a specific site. It completely insures them from making irrational decisions.
Oh, I haven’t heard about it. Can someone tell me exactly, which metrics will be available to advertisers? Or at least give a link to their list.
Activity: 336
I got curious, if several different advertisers would be able to use the same platform on ClearCoin? As for me, it is not rational.
Why? For an owner of an advertising platform, it is a great option, as the more customers are interested in buying ad, the higher may be its cost.
But, if direct competitors place advertising on the same platform, then none of them will get gratifying results. And they may leave negative review.
You significantly underestimate advertisers. They will be given a huge number of metrics to determine the effectiveness of a campaign on a specific site. It completely insures them from making irrational decisions.
Activity: 252
Will the advertiser be able to make any changes to the campaign information without the knowledge of the webmaster? For example, change the display frequency of ad units.
Activity: 238
The WP says that you are going to continue working with large companies. It turns out that it will be difficult for ordinary private advertisers to get favorable terms on your platform?
Activity: 364
Hello. The process of gathering information about the effectiveness of an advertising campaign will be made automatically, or will it have to be ordered manually?
Hello. You constantly say that the cost of advertising campaigns will decrease. This is excellent, but what is the benefit of this for advertising?
Activity: 266
Hello. How many days left before the completion of the ICO?
And to you greetings. Almost 2 months, but the tokens will definitely end sooner.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello. How many days left before the completion of the ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: