Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO-LIVE] ClearCoin (CLR) | Powering the Blockchain Web🔥 - page 34. (Read 5290 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Your team has a lot of experience, and will probably use the technologies that they learned from past employers. Will this be a reason for lawsuits?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Do you plan to sell your own platform to other large companies, or is this option completely excluded?
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. How much money was collected in the first weeks of the sale?

At the moment about 2.5 million dollars have been collected, and the amount is constantly growing.
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. How much money was collected in the first weeks of the sale?
As far as I understand, ClearCoin plans to immediately cover both suppliers of advertising places, and advertisers themselves. Perhaps if you concentrate on a specific group, will you be able to improve the effectiveness of the promotional campaign?
Probably, it will have the opposite effect, so I support the decision of the platform team.
Why? For example, if you attract a lot of advertisers at once, it will be much more economical than placing emphasis on webmasters.
I thought it was obvious, but if not, I'll explain. If you attract a lot of advertisers - they do not have enough sites. If you involve the website - half of them will be idle. This requires an integrated approach.
Yes, I agree. However, allocating an equal budget to advertisers and webmasters is still not rational. Although, let's not guess. Someone can say where you can find a clear distribution of funds allocated for a promotional campaign?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
As far as I understand, ClearCoin plans to immediately cover both suppliers of advertising places, and advertisers themselves. Perhaps if you concentrate on a specific group, will you be able to improve the effectiveness of the promotional campaign?
Probably, it will have the opposite effect, so I support the decision of the platform team.
Why? For example, if you attract a lot of advertisers at once, it will be much more economical than placing emphasis on webmasters.
I thought it was obvious, but if not, I'll explain. If you attract a lot of advertisers - they do not have enough sites. If you involve the website - half of them will be idle. This requires an integrated approach.
Activity: 406
Activity: 6
Is it guaranteed ClearCoin will be listed on an exchange? And who determines the start price per token on an exchange? Would it be reasonable to expect that it would at least start at the maximum tokenbuy from the ICO @ $0.1?

I see there is completely no response from Clearcoin either on bitcointalk, reddit or other social media. They don't seem to interact with anybody!
What advantages will get the early followers of your technology? Will they access private options or at least get discounts on ClearCoin’ solutions?
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. Will all your tools have universal API or will it be necessary to make individual gateways for every advertiser and his company?
Activity: 55
Activity: 11
Good evening! It's good to see that the company is growing!
Good afternoon. How often will the price of one token grow?
It happens every 72 hours. During the last 12 hours I’ve noticed the growth of pace of sales often.
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. How often will the price of one token grow?
Activity: 224
THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.
This looks amazing. The whitepaper is on point and the idea is greate. I was waiting for something like this a long time.
Activity: 364
It turns out that any partner network can acquire your technology and use it in order to cooperate with its clients, right? I don’t think that it’d be rational from your side.
Activity: 364
Hi there. I wanna see the results of work of members of the team. I’m interested in development of the virus advertisement. How can i do it?
Activity: 252
Hi there. How long is it until the end of the sale?
There’s more than 2 months, but judging by the pace it’ll be over earlier.
Pages:
Jump to: