Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO-LIVE] ClearCoin (CLR) | Powering the Blockchain Web🔥 - page 42. (Read 5290 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Hi. I’ve heard that some part of the money invested by advertiser might be returned back to him. Is that true?
Yes, it is. It’s written in ClearCoin white paper. Why are you so surprised? It’s a normal thing to return the money.
Yeah, I know the thing is I’ve heard that you cant return money invested in advertising campaigns. And here it’s other way around. Its a great decision.
Keep in mind that the amount of returned money after agreement is broken with the website you advertised at is determined by platform representative.
Activity: 266
Hi. I’ve heard that some part of the money invested by advertiser might be returned back to him. Is that true?
Yes, it is. It’s written in ClearCoin white paper. Why are you so surprised? It’s a normal thing to return the money.
Yeah, I know the thing is I’ve heard that you cant return money invested in advertising campaigns. And here it’s other way around. Its a great decision.
Activity: 210
Activity: 266
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Good Day! How many tokens in total were sold during ICO?
Around 310 million. You find the exact  amount on telegram channel.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Good Day! How many tokens in total were sold during ICO?
Activity: 336
Hi. When exactly the sale is over? 
Approximately March 31. But most probably it will be over sooner.
Activity: 196
Hi. When exactly the sale is over? 
Activity: 364
Hi there. You’re going to provide loans for advertisers. Let’s suppose, I have no time to replenish the account today but don’t want the ads to stop being showed.
Activity: 224
You’re planning to canvas regular users opinions. Will they get any rewards or tokens for this?
Activity: 252
It’s possible to calculate the effectiveness of the campaign in Google AdWords by specifying the data on the daily on monthly budget. Will there be such an option on your platform?
Good afternoon. I’ve got the info on the fact that my target audience often visits some particular sites. Can I contact their owners and negotiate on cooperation?
Activity: 322
I would like more information for a full understanding of the project! How are you going to attract advertising platform from such rivals as Facebook and Google??When you finish pre ico?
Activity: 238
Hi there. It became interesting for me what options of cooperation can be presented on ClearCoins? As for me, I’m interested in CPV.
Although I don’t consider CPV platform to be the most effective model, it’s certainly presented on the platform, so don’t worry about it.
Great! Why do you think that it isn’t effective? It’s indispensable for a web master who has huge amount of traffic of various groups of target audience.  
At the same time, it’s better to use CPA than CPC from the point of view of advertiser.
That’s right, but, however, many platform allow to use several models of cooperation at the same time. Will there such an opportunity in this project?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Looks wery interesting and will be definitely following this.I dont understand what is this about, could you please explain in some sentences what kind of project ClearCoin is this? Where i can see about your project specification like total supply and what platform.
Activity: 392
Hello. How much does one token cost at the moment?
Right now it’s 1.6 cents, but the cost will increase approximately in 5 hours.
Hi there. It became interesting for me what options of cooperation can be presented on ClearCoins? As for me, I’m interested in CPV.
Although I don’t consider CPV platform to be the most effective model, it’s certainly presented on the platform, so don’t worry about it.
Great! Why do you think that it isn’t effective? It’s indispensable for a web master who has huge amount of traffic of various groups of target audience.  
At the same time, it’s better to use CPA than CPC from the point of view of advertiser.
Hello. How much does one token cost at the moment?
Activity: 476
views of the concept are indeed the project has great opportunities for success, it's easy to hope more investors joined the project.
Pages:
Jump to: