Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO-LIVE] ClearCoin (CLR) | Powering the Blockchain Web🔥 - page 39. (Read 5290 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hello! How long until the next increase of token’s price?
Activity: 209
Does ClearCoin plan to take a commission for its services, or is there another way to monetize the platform?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hello. Does your technology work with any kind of advertising space? That is, can I order an advertisement even from bloggers on YouTube?
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. Which banks are you planning to cooperate with? As I understand, part of the payments will still be accepted in a fiat currency.
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
Hi there. I’ve heard that Clear Coin is going to sell its advertisement protocol to other companies. Won’t it make the competition harder?

No, I don’t think so. It’s a good decision – it allow to increase the growth of the value of the token, and increase it significantly.
But competitors can get the same level of tracking and transparency – so they’ll be able to lure a part of target audience away.

Advertisement protocol is only one of various tools of this platform. Moreover, taking into account the global coverage of advertisement platforms, ClearCoin will easily get rid of more specialized competitors.

Basically, this kind of advertisment you have mentioned a while ago is not literally many various but only one, because of this I understand more freely about the protocol.
Activity: 364
Will your token be placed on any exchanges? It would be an excellent option for investment, which would accelerate the growth of its value.
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. Who can tell how often the price of a token changes on a sale?
It automatically increases every 72 hours.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Good afternoon. Who can tell how often the price of a token changes on a sale?
Activity: 392
Have you already conducted research on the approximate cost of one advertising campaign on your site? I would like to evaluate the benefits clearly.
Activity: 196
Hello. How many tokens have already been sold on the ICO?
And to you greetings. About 360 million, and the amount is constantly growing.
Activity: 238
Hello. How many tokens have already been sold on the ICO?
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. On your platform will there be agents who have a portfolio of websites of the same theme? It opens up new prospects for broad advertising campaigns.
Hello. As far as I understand, your technology will collect personal data in order to show me the appropriate advertising. Who guarantees their safety?
Your personal data is not received by website owners or advertisers. In addition, all transmitted information is encrypted. You should not have cause for concern.

Then how can advertisers choose from thousands of websites? Or are they given any special tools?
No, but each website will report information about its subject and visitors. No specifics - only general data on age, country of residence, interests.

Excellent, everything is the same as on the platforms, which I got used to. Will advertisers be able to close the campaign ahead of schedule in case its effectiveness turned out to be much lower than it was supposed to be?
Hello. As far as I understand, your technology will collect personal data in order to show me the appropriate advertising. Who guarantees their safety?
Your personal data is not received by website owners or advertisers. In addition, all transmitted information is encrypted. You should not have cause for concern.

Then how can advertisers choose from thousands of websites? Or are they given any special tools?
No, but each website will report information about its subject and visitors. No specifics - only general data on age, country of residence, interests.

Activity: 350
Will an integrated messenger for parties interested in cooperation be created in order to let them solve the issues related to production? It would be convenient.
Will there be any mandatory fields in your smart contracts? I believe that there should be duration and terms of service payment within the framework of a particular advertisement campaign.
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. Are you planning to sell your technology of automatic conclusion of smart contracts? In my opinion, it’s one of the main advantages of the platform.
Pages:
Jump to: