Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO-LIVE] ClearCoin (CLR) | Powering the Blockchain Web🔥 - page 40. (Read 5290 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hi there. I understand why advertisement platforms need to provide personal data of the owners, but will the advertisers themselves be able to remain anonymous?
Activity: 364
Hi there. I’ve heard that Clear Coin is going to sell its advertisement protocol to other companies. Won’t it make the competition harder?

No, I don’t think so. It’s a good decision – it allow to increase the growth of the value of the token, and increase it significantly.
But competitors can get the same level of tracking and transparency – so they’ll be able to lure a part of target audience away.

Advertisement protocol is only one of various tools of this platform. Moreover, taking into account the global coverage of advertisement platforms, ClearCoin will easily get rid of more specialized competitors.
Excellent. But I still fret over the following issue: will this tool be sold only for platform’s tokens or will it be possible to buy it for fiat money or other crypto currencies?
Activity: 392
Hi there. I’ve heard that Clear Coin is going to sell its advertisement protocol to other companies. Won’t it make the competition harder?

No, I don’t think so. It’s a good decision – it allow to increase the growth of the value of the token, and increase it significantly.
But competitors can get the same level of tracking and transparency – so they’ll be able to lure a part of target audience away.

Advertisement protocol is only one of various tools of this platform. Moreover, taking into account the global coverage of advertisement platforms, ClearCoin will easily get rid of more specialized competitors.

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. How long is it until the end of the ICO?

There’s more than 2 months, but, judging by dynamics, all the tokens will be sold out ahead of time.
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. How long is it until the end of the ICO?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Will there be any commissions on transactions made within the platform? I guess you need some money to exist and pay the wages.
Activity: 279
coin that is not clear at all. how can a project like this will be many investors
if indeed you want a lot of investors please be clear about the project again
Hey. How many tokens was it put on sale?
If my memory doesn’t fail me, there’s a billion, but almost a half of it is already sold out.
Good afternoon. Are you planning to develop your own mechanism for tracking the website attendance? I don’t want to buy advertisements on the platforms which have fake traffic.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hey. How many tokens was it put on sale?
Activity: 308
It became interesting to me: can I acquire your technology of tracking leads actions? Of course, for the platform’s tokens.
Hi there. Can owners of partner networks acquire ads on ClearCoin or are you aimed only on private clients?
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. Did you develop the advertisement protocol yourself or did you buy it from a third party software manufacture?
Activity: 280
Does your platform support a digital signature option? In my opinion, it’s one of the most reliable ways to protect the data.
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. What kinds of verifications will be used when concluding agreements between advertiser and web master?
Activity: 252
Hi there. Do advertisers have to use ClearCoin API in order to work with you platform? Or are there any other ways to cooperate?
They’re also offered to use dedicated management services and practical user interface on the site itself besides the API itself.
No, you misunderstood me a bit. Is it mandatory to use this platform’s API to track the actions of the users that click the ads?

I believe that yes, it is. At least, it has a lot of advantages over other API ‘cause of blockchain and decentralization technology.
Well, I’ve been working with a partner program for a long time and their services’ quality decreased recently, bit I got comfortable with its API. What’s the reason to implement decentralization?
Hi there. Do advertisers have to use ClearCoin API in order to work with you platform? Or are there any other ways to cooperate?
They’re also offered to use dedicated management services and practical user interface on the site itself besides the API itself.
No, you misunderstood me a bit. Is it mandatory to use this platform’s API to track the actions of the users that click the ads?

I believe that yes, it is. At least, it has a lot of advantages over other API ‘cause of blockchain and decentralization technology.
Pages:
Jump to: