Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO-LIVE] ClearCoin (CLR) | Powering the Blockchain Web🔥 - page 44. (Read 5290 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hello. How many tokens have already been sold within the ICO?
More than 280 million, and the amount grows every day.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hello. How many tokens have already been sold within the ICO?
Activity: 371
Merit: 1
"Silence And Work Hard"
Hi there. Can anybody tell me when will the public sale end?

March 31 2018 at last price of $0.10

so better u purchase now while still $0.0135 per CLR,Cause evry 3 days value will increase.
Activity: 294
interesting project of success in working out to you
Activity: 224
Hi there. Often partners make a user follow their own link and the owner of traffic can’t monitor his real activities. How will ClearCoin help to struggle against it?
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. As far as I understand, you launch a global platform, but the advertisement legislation can be different in various countries. How are you going to solve this problem?
Activity: 151
Merit: 101
Believe in Yourself, Do Magic, Be the Magic!
The way you made the announcement in here (in rush) and the way the Whitepaper starts, talks a lot about the dev and the project itself,
Skip
Activity: 15
When i sow how many languages you have translated into your project, i thought "Wow, what a good and perspective project", but when i changed it to russian & estonian, things started to be cleared to me. Horrible translate, so it means one thing, done on fast hand by google or other translation. Good job guys, you almost got me, but i am outie.
Activity: 336
Will you platform develop its own marketing tools? Availability of such tools would allow increasing coverage of potential audience and attracting large clients.
Activity: 196
Hello, is there any bounty campaign for this project?

Please send the link.

Thank you  Wink
Activity: 252
Hi there. How much does one token cost at the moment?
It costs 0,016 USD, but its price will increase in two days, so hurry up.
Activity: 364
Hi there. How much does one token cost at the moment?
Activity: 266
Project with nice idea, my concern is the blockchain web security issue
I don't see the dev group of the project. I will wait for more updates next time
Activity: 238
Are you planning to implement monitoring of effectiveness of advertisement via blockchain only in digital industry or are you also interested in TV?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Hi there. Does anybody monitor dynamics of sales on the ICO? I’d like to learn what number of tokens was sold during last 24 hours.
I don’t monitor it that carefully, but I’ve noticed that 2% of the pool was sold during last 18 hours, it’s a great speed.
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. I don’t understand how will ClearCoin be able to prevent representatives of partner program to provide me with false data. Can anybody explain?
As far as I understand, you can avoid working with partner program and contact the owner of the site where you place the ads directly.
Hi there. Does anybody monitor dynamics of sales on the ICO? I’d like to learn what number of tokens was sold during last 24 hours.
Activity: 6
Good afternoon. I don’t understand how will ClearCoin be able to prevent representatives of partner program to provide me with false data. Can anybody explain?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Will it be possible to buy ads in virtual reality devices on your platform? This niche is still free, but it can become very profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: